Cory Sandhagen is average at best

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
1247531022.jpg.jpg

he seems like a chin/cardio abuser and nothing more, im not hating on the man, a warrior for sure but lets take a look at his most notable wins:

a used up Frankie: ok..
Jose Aguayo: Literally 2-2
Austin Arnett: 1-4 in his last 5
Moraes: if that's not a guy on the decline I don't know what is.
Alcantara: 2-3 in his last 5, nearly finished him lol
Bautista: a 19-22 can
Lineker: Total coin toss decision
Assuncao: way out of his prime

lets not also forget he was supposed to murder 35yo ring rusted Dillashaw
who just got dusted by USADA but he didn't and thats fine! just stop with this "hes going to be a champ" bs.
hes clearly not champ material and will never beat guys like Yan or Aljo. Font and Munhoz will give a hard time, any quality opponent really.

average at best

I had written him off as a boring prelim guy and then he starts spectacularly finishing top-5 guys. Wouldn't say average, but wouldn't say elite either.

He has all the skills to be champ, just needs to put them together. He seems to fold to pressure. There is just something missing that keeps him dangerous. If he could keep up what he does the first round all of them or get finishes he would probably never lose.

You can always tell how much a sherdogger has accomplished in life based off how they judge fighters. Calling a guy like Cory, who has his flaws, average, is absolutely asinine. The dude is literally competing with the best in the world in the most competitive mma organization on the planet. Train for one day OP, and when you get beat up by an actual girl, I’m sure you would rescind your statement.

Last edited:
Back