Cory Sandhagen KO Frankie Edgar GIFS

Thank you, great work as usual.

Cory Sandhagen lives up to his nickname, putting people to sleep like the Sandman. Scary to see a legend like Frankie go out stiff like that. Reminded me of Big Nog against Roy Nelson
tumblr_n3vwu6joos1qlskhvo1_r1_400.gif

Not a single person in my house cheered. Not out of bitterness just out of like ah shit-ness.

Frankie actually looked in great form too, shit happens.

Not really. Edgar definitely didn't look small in his debut with Pedro Munoz.

Sandhagen is a freakishly tall guy for the division. Aljo is closer in height to Edgar and he took Sandhagen out. I don't think Edgar is undersized, he's just outside of his athletic prime and fighting more talented people.

Yeah I agree in more match ups than not at 135 he will look equal. I just meant it’s crazy that he captured gold at 155 and here in this particular fight he looks out sized at 135. Cory is tall for the division, but his shoulder width and thickness of his limbs and joints all dwarf Edgars proportions....To my eyes anyway.

I pray the cte is mild....sandra will get his, someday he will fight someone his own size

That knee. It wasn’t like Frankie went too low. Crazy knee man. Sad to see Frankie go down like that.

Must be a NY thing. Weidman took a flying knee too that was brutal

Back