Media Costa claiming that he was injured before UFC 253 and "other bad things" happened to him (new video)

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

It's been a while since we've been treated to a full onslaught Brazilian excuse making.

Looking forward to laughing at Costa while he tries to process his emasculation.

We're going to need to revive the "big book of excuses" meme.

55edbcaefce18efb16d30b52401d29f4.jpg

9LEZzzn.jpg

thin-hand-wraps-bad-judges-2nd-degree-burns-0-0-24981685.png

Last edited:
What other bad things?

Izzy grew a tit, couldn't have been that bad.

Showing signs of PTSD. Anger, denial, emotional instability, etc. Not uncommon in people who have been violated.

adesanya_humps_costa_like_dog.0.jpg

Did he say opposite sex training??

Remember the 5 stages of grief people..
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance
Costa is between denial (saying the result doesn't really count due to reasons) and anger (i want to KILL you).
Next he will be bargaining with the UFC to get another title shot then he will disappear from social media for a while then reemerge and be at peace.

If it was like a lucky shot or something I might see how next time would be different.. not when you get systematically picked apart though.

Remember the 5 stages of grief people..
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance
Costa is between denial (saying the result doesn't really count due to reasons) and anger (i want to KILL you).
Next he will be bargaining with the UFC to get another title shot then he will disappear from social media for a while then reemerge and be at peace.
This is actually probably very accurate.

It's his first pro loss, so it's not unexpected that he isn't handling it well. I can't wait for the litany of excuses.

Not saying he is telling the truth but hurting yourself while training for a fight can actually happen and isn't super far fetched lol. Even though I want to immediately think he's lying we honestly have no idea if something happened or it didn't

Oh fuck off, Costa. Typical Bolsonaro supporter.

<{hughesimpress}>

He'll need to show impressive performances in at least 2 fights before he gets a rematch. Maybe this time he wont follow the chill out for the first two rounds while Beast izzy starts off right away.

Back