Costa vs Izzy (Compared to Sean's Performance)

legcramp

I am a handsome, white-as-snow boxer.
@Brown
Reaction score
I thought the Costa vs. Izzy fight would look similar to the Sean Strickland vs Izzy fight last night except Paulo would body Izzy up even more and erase him.

The Izzy that showed up against Costa would've haped Strickland imo. Maybe Izzy needs to fight someone with the sexy body like Costa's to be excited for the fight. Strickland looks very average so Izzy didn't get excited.... for the fight.

PAULO-COSTA-1170x780.jpg

I thought the Costa vs. Izzy fight would look similar to the Sean Strickland vs Izzy fight last night except Paulo would body Izzy up even more and erase him.

The Izzy that showed up against Costa would've haped Strickland imo. Maybe Izzy needs to fight someone with the sexy body like Costa's to be excited for the fight. Strickland looks very average so Izzy didn't get excited.... for the fight.

PAULO-COSTA-1170x780.jpg

You have it ass-backwards.

Strickland was a man, who moved forward, and doggedly pressured Izzy.

In stark contrast, Costa lost his nuts ... literally stood there, afraid, terrified and starstruck.

Watch the video, and really watch Costa licking his dry lips, due to the terror in his deer heart.

Costa is powerful but his boxing is clearly less skilled than Sean. I'd also say he shit the bed more than Izzy being a one boobed super demon on that night.

Sean is much better defensively, and definitely fought more aggressively than Paulo. Never gave Izzy the space needed to get his pot shot strikes off.

Probably Sean didn`t spend the night "drinking wine to be able to sleep", like Costa said he did, kkk

Strickland also has a weird style where he slowly applies pressure and keeps his guard. Costa had more potential to get countered harder.

Huge difference is Costa loads up on punches and Sean doesn't.

No telegraph acjwards punches and jabs are hard for Izzy pot shot strategy

Costa choked. Literally shit himself.

That was the most major difference.

Back