Costner vs quaid

I know Randy did some serious work when he was younger but to me he will always be cousin Eddie. I'm going with Randy Quaid!
impress-the-bowling-gods-with-random-facts-about-the-cult-classic-kingpin-20-photos-10.jpg

Costner over Dennis. I think Costner has been in more stuff that I personally really like

No Way Out, A Perfect world, Dances with Wolves, Prince of Thieves, JFK, The Untouchables

I like those as much or more than Quaid’s best.

Randy will always have Christmas Vacation and Kingpin- two classics.

Costner over Dennis. I think Costner has been in more stuff that I personally really like

No Way Out, A Perfect world, Dances with Wolves, Prince of Thieves, JFK, The Untouchables

All of this

I like Costner but I feel like all of his films are of the time. Meaning especially his 90's films which were so 90's. It's like Costner lives in the universe we used to live in, and quaid is talking to him through a radio.

I like Costner but I feel like all of his films are of the time. Meaning especially his 90's films which were so 90's. It's like Costner lives in the universe we used to live in, and quaid is talking to him through a radio.

I think it's more because Costner was one of the biggest movie stars on the planet in the late 80s and early 90s.

People take it for granted but having Field of Dreams, Dances with Wolves, Prince of Thieves, JFK, The Bodyguard all in the span of three years is pretty nuts.

Mid-90s is where things started to go off the rails for him with Waterworld and The Postman. But the fact remains that his best movies are legitimately very good.

I've always liked Dennis Quaid but what's his best film? Innerspace is fun but can't hold a candle to No Way Out which was around the same time period.

I think it's more because Costner was one of the biggest movie stars on the planet in the late 80s and early 90s.

People take it for granted but having Field of Dreams, Dances with Wolves, Prince of Thieves, JFK, The Bodyguard all in the span of three years is pretty nuts.

Mid-90s is where things started to go off the rails for him with Waterworld and The Postman. But the fact remains that his best movies are legitimately very good.

I've always liked Dennis Quaid but what's his best film? Innerspace is fun but can't hold a candle to No Way Out which was around the same time period.

I guess I feel like neither have really carried past their time.

Does Costner have anything better than kingpin or enemy mine? Or frailty?

Is yellowstone as good a comeback for Costner as the Esurance commercials are for quaid?

CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

Back