Could a UFC fighter defeat a kangaroo..

OK I'm an American who just learned a new word, so please, I don't mean to offend, but...

Are you a "bogun"?

And is it playfully insulting, like calling someone from Liverpool a 'scouser'? Or is it worse than that, like calling someone a wog?

It's "Bogan". They're basically people who drink heaps of beer and watch the Aussie footy every weekend and love doing burnouts in their cars, etc.

I'm not one of those. I just live near the woods and ride horses lol.

It's not super insulting. Most bogans don't care if you call them that. They're proud of it almost.

Same with "wog", at least where I'm from. That's usually used as a joke you'd call a mate who is one. I'm part wog myself, but no one's ever called me that as an insult, and I can't imagine why it would offend me anyway lol.

It's "Bogan". They're basically people who drink heaps of beer and watch the Aussie footy every weekend and love doing burnouts in their cars, etc.

It's not super insulting. Most bogans don't care if you call them that. They're proud of it almost.

Same with "wog", at least where I'm from. That's usually used as a joke you'd call a mate who is one. I'm part wog myself, but no one's ever called me that as an insult, and I can't imagine why it would offend me anyway lol.
Bogan is most certainly the North American equivalent of 'redneck' then. As noted, a badge of honour to many!

Got it :) thank you sir.

Thats not a very big roo anyway , some round here are just over 6 foot

I imagine 1 kick to the stomach and your guts will fall out. I'm not an expert on kangaroo fighting though.

They do both, use their front paws and then use their tail almost as a leg, to rock back and use both legs with sharp claws to disembowel. As a previous poster said you don't want to hang around with one in the wild by yourself.

been a while since i seen that video. makes me laugh every time. that man squares up with that kangaroo instantly. hilarious.
Hahahaha that's so awesome. Why do you think he wanted the dog or was going to do with it? He wanted it pretty bad .
Right hook ftw. That kangaroo thought about it for a min after he took that shot.

okay, until now i wasn't so sure, but this looks like a serious problem

<6>
That could tear you a new asshole pretty quickly...

Yeah a lot of people see the footage of roos fighting and think because there's no visible damage it's just the force of the kick to worry about.

But they actually have extra thick skin over their stomachs to absorb the kicks and prevent that spike from disembowelling them.

They do both, use their front paws and then use their tail almost as a leg, to rock back and use both legs with sharp claws to disembowel. As a previous poster said you don't want to hang around with one in the wild by yourself.
I still remember how that thing smelled. He had souless eyes. Like a Goat.

OK I'm an American who just learned a new word, so please, I don't mean to offend, but...

Are you a "bogun"?

And is it playfully insulting, like calling someone from Liverpool a 'scouser'? Or is it worse than that, like calling someone a wog?
What's a wog?

I live in Florida. Been around gators and snakes my whole life., Not scared at all.
I don't trust those kangaroos. Something is wrong with them

Manlet weight classes and wmma don't stand chance.

That's a Eastern grey kangaroo , they are the smaller lightweight roo. And a rather smallish one.

Big Eastern greys are about 2metres tall and 66kg. Lightweight

The big buggers are the red kangaroos. They get around 200lbs . 90kg + Over 2metres.

View media item 33762

Different .. good luck. One good kick and your dog is fucked and if you get kicked your probably going to be disembowelled.

Also the bustards use their height to hide in water and drown whatever coming after em. Quite a common tactic.

Never seen shit like this. Thanks for sharing it

your next video is amazing too. Who would’ve thought sour diesel and kangaroo fights would be such a good pairing

Last edited:
Kangaroos don't have a great range of motion. So it's probably not fair to put them against a big human.

..in the octagon?
iu
kangaroo-strong.jpg

Back