Could Conor challenge for the LHW belt?

I am not even sure if size matters if a fighter does not have precision and timing. And Conor is looking to be the only active UFC fighter who has precision and timing in his strikes. If literally no other UFC fighter does, what are they going to do against him, exactly?

HAHA, yea I'm sure 6'4" actual GOAT Bones wouldn't know how to handle Conor McGregor.

Ok now the Conor hype is wayyyyyy out of control

It got way out of control a long long time ago. McGregor's fan base was making ridiculous threads about him a year ago. They are like a scourge. They are a cancerous tumor, a blight on the Sherdog landscape.

HAHA, yea I'm sure 6'4" actual GOAT Bones wouldn't know how to handle Conor McGregor.

OP: Idiot troll, saw you hating on McG in another thread. The answer is obviously No. (at the moment)
Jones: The GOAT who Gustafsson rekt, lol!!!

He's practically the same size as Jones (a little shorter but more muscular and thick).
10894961_1539085126364124_1233875917_n.jpg

Imagine if Connor loses to RDA, then gives his FW belt to Frankie. And never even defends a UFC championship?!
Rousey, Weidman, Pettis, ect... Were all called greats too early.
I believe in The Nortorious now for sure but let's stop all the nonsense. Knucklehead.

He should just go to Japan and be the first fighter to clean out every division from Strawweight to Heavyweight.

I believe in him.

OP: Idiot troll, saw you hating on McG in another thread. The answer is obviously No. (at the moment)
Jones: The GOAT who Gustafsson rekt, lol!!!

Yea I hate McGregor. I don't try to hide it. Does that upset you that not everyone likes Conor McGregor? I actually hope RDA doesn't just beat McGregor but beats him into an ambulance. I bet it bothers you even more that Bones has already accomplished more in his career than McGregor probably ever will. He is the best fighter on the roster and its not even an argument concerning it. You wonder why so many people can't stand McGregor but really I would blame his fan base for most of the damage done. You guys are loons.

Why stop there? Gotta raise the bar bruh. He's one sex reassignment surgery away from another 2 potential titles. Fallon Fox got NOTHING on Corine McGregor
Nah, he's ducking Cyborg, else he would've already done this is

Anne Hathaway is a better actress than Jennifer Lawrence

Nicer body too

Why not. I for one would love to see him have a crack at LHW.

sr86e.gif

Imagine if Connor loses to RDA, then gives his FW belt to Frankie. And never even defends a UFC championship?!
Rousey, Weidman, Pettis, ect... Were all called greats too early.
I believe in The Nortorious now for sure but let's stop all the nonsense. Knucklehead.

If you believe in CONOR then learn to spell his name right!!

giphy.gif

I want to see him fight Werdum.

Then after he wins against Werdum, I would like to seem him fight child hunger. Then after he defeats Child Hunger, maybe he can defeat Cancer, Poverty, and all bad feelings.

Last edited:
Yea I hate McGregor. I don't try to hide it. Does that upset you that not everyone likes Conor McGregor? I actually hope RDA doesn't just beat McGregor but beats him into an ambulance. I bet it bothers you even more that Bones has already accomplished more in his career than McGregor probably ever will. He is the best fighter on the roster and its not even an argument concerning it. You wonder why so many people can't stand McGregor but really I would blame his fan base for most of the damage done. You guys are loons.

I was actually saying the OP hated McGregor. I didn't know you do as well. You can hate on him all you want, it makes me grin ear to ear.

I hate Jones and everything about him, the way he carries himself and his sloppy technique that gets the job done 'cos of his reach. But I acknowledge is a good fighter and a top 10 GOAT. He gets the job done. I think Alex should have beaten him though, but hey that's life.
Jones has achieved more than McGregor already but I think we both know that McG will surpass him in the long run :)
McGregor is a far more skilled and entertaining fighter to watch. You're not a real MMA fan if you can't appreciate this.

I love how you say McGregor is hated though. If that was actually true, he wouldn't be EASILY the most talked about MMA fighter at the moment in the WORLD

After McGregor gets the belt in every division he will then single handedly defeat ISIS. Afterwards he will return to the UFC and defend all his belts on the same night.
Lol, he can't defend his own countrymen from the IRA...so he doesn't stand a chance against ISIS! Lo

Lol, he can't defend his own countrymen from the IRA...so he doesn't stand a chance against ISIS! Lo

What a retard. You do realise the IRA are Republicans and the area Conor grew up in would be "sympathetic" towards them. Absolute retard of the highest order.

Back