Could Half-Life 3 become a McGregor of PC gaming?

Some of the Valve developers poked some fun at Half Life 3 recently in CSGO. They released a beta branch recently for CSGO to test out major changes before pushing them to live. A third version of the beta branch was released. Instead of naming it accordingly with version 3 it was named ep1....lol

I need to play and finish episode 1 and 2 already. Might start a fresh play through.
If You Havent played any of the episodes you are missing out. Episode 2 was the best game in the series in my opinion! But just be wary of what you're getting in to, the ending leaves you wanting answers immediately

If You Havent played any of the episodes you are missing out. Episode 2 was the best game in the series in my opinion! But just be wary of what you're getting in to, the ending leaves you wanting answers immediately

I can't remember if I did. I know I played HL2 and then quit once before. Then I played it again and I want to say this time I made it past episode 1 but quit on 2. I might just go back and play the episodes only cause I clearly get burnt out playing the whole game first.

I want Left4Dead 3!!!! I want an ending dangit!!!!!

I can't remember if I did. I know I played HL2 and then quit once before. Then I played it again and I want to say this time I made it past episode 1 but quit on 2. I might just go back and play the episodes only cause I clearly get burnt out playing the whole game first.
It's worth it man, Might as well experience the cliffhanger ending that's left everybody pissed off for the last decade lol

If half life 3 is the McGregor then what's the mayweather?

Back