could this be just a failed publicity stunt

Folk need to stop watching those goofy conspiracy programmes.

Nothing good came out of that. Think people are nuts when they say; 'well, Conor and Nurmagomedov does over 2 million PPVs - it'll work out in the end'.

I don't see a fight out there where folk are willing to spend 60 dollars to watch it and especially when there's so many illegal streams out there.

Even viewership of the FOX cards seem to be pretty low for a long time now.

May be Conor thought, hey I'll just go out there, throw a couple of garbage cans at the bus, media will eat this up, more publicity, more ticket sales, now all of a sudden he is getting criminally charges, fight is cancelled, fooking americans eh

2F27A21600000578-3350251-image-a-34_1449534306795.jpg

what tickets sales.

now conor needs to make sure his lawyer is good and getcharges lowered so he wont have to fear ongoing visa problems going forward. cause the ufc cant do shit if the government says you cant enter the us or fight for a us based company in a wok visa.

what tickets sales.

now conor needs to make sure his lawyer is good and getcharges lowered so he wont have to fear ongoing visa problems going forward. cause the ufc cant do shit if the government says you cant enter the us or fight for a us based company in a wok visa.

that was kind of my point

he wanted to do some fun publicity throwing thingies stuff like they do on WWE but it went to shit once the government got involved

Islanders play there, I'm sure there was a zamboni around at least

YTQSNq.gif

Khabib would have gotten it

If conor rammed that bus with a zamboni I would instantly become a fan!

yeah some people might argue that, but nobody can deny that it made major news headlines
So did Karpernicks anti-anthem movement. He became more popular than ever after that. And then no team in the NFL would give him a job.

Can’t speak for other countries. But generally, here in The US, people don’t like rich self-entitled punks who think they can disrespect anyone and do whatever they please. Not ALL publicity is good publicity, that’s just something someone said a long time ago and now people repeat.

He’s out of control. The guy has bought into his own myth. Add a few drinks or products from S. America and he’s a tragedy waiting to happen. Sane sober people don’t do the shit he did. Look at the video.
If the e was not a camera there, do you think he still would have done it? I think the fact he has the Maclife guys there says everything we have to know. Like everyone says about him, he is actually a shy quiet guy, but put a camera on and it changes. The criminal charges are good tho, as this is the first time ever that he has shown remorse and been taught a lesson.....the fact he said 'I did not think it would be a big deal' reveals just how he really felt too. It was essentially not that much different from the Diaz brawl or the Bellator McMelee, times in which he was not punished really.

Back