Could you ever have imagined in 1990...

There’s a Rambo 5? And a Rocky 8?

I’ll just go back to living under my rock.

I 1990 I would never imagined in a few short years a skinny Brazilian would beat people
using chokes and arm bars.

Imagine being from the early 90s and you travel to now and see all female ghost busters and creed 2 getting hate for its toxic masculinity.

Or how s**ty the the SW prequels are.

arent you in your 50's? How do you not know this.The entire world followed the trial.
I know the lawyer, don’t know who his daughters are.

Edit, i was thinking of Shapiro. Just used teh google and saw the Kardashian guy. Still couldn’t pick the daughters in a line up.

Last edited:
I know the lawyer, don’t know who his daughters are.

Edit, i was thinking of Shapiro. Just used teh google and saw the Kardashian guy. Still couldn’t pick the daughters in a line up.
yeah, Kardashian was his main lawyer and close friend. He added the others to his counsel because this trial required a "Dream Team" of superlawyers.

I like Rocky movies, but they make people who never trained or been in a fight think that this is what fighting looks like. One guy that I know barely walks, runs like shit and after creed 1 he was talking bout bein the "Great White Hope" at HW

They should do a Rambo vs Rocky crossover.

ca9150ed232b404cd191905691593198.jpg

In 1990 we didn't have paedophiles. We kids had to buy our own sweets...

He was a serial killer sure, but don't recall him being a peado?
Considering he was on probation for sexually assaulting a minor while he was killing people, I think it’s safe to assume he was a pedo.

Just finished the third season of Ash vs. Evil Dead and it made me think did Bruce Campbell ever in his wildest dreams think being in Evil Dead would lead to a big budget TV series.

You can thank the amazing power of HGH....Turning old dudes into bullfrogs 1 by 1

Back