Social Councillor dubs Boston the 'most racist city in the country'

ive been to boston before. it never struck me as a racist city in any way. the people were alright. except i had a fair bit of random people on the streets bugging me for cigarettes.

What they mean by “most racist” is that the working/middle class whites from Boston and the surrounding areas don’t racially denigrate themselves.

And what evidence (no matter how much evidence-which sounds like a lot) do you have that I beat my wife and have murdered people? That I unlawfully locked up people because of their race or city of origin. Do you even understand the concept of evidence, chain of custody, what determines good evidence from bad, what makes evidence admissible or inadmissible in a court of law d
TrrrggggooookjNyge

I said street culture, meaning socioeconomic class, but also, maybe growing up in the street culture, young black girls are more promiscuous-maybe due to previous sexual assault? I worked in a adolescent psych hospital. They moved me around a good bit because I was good at it, but soon, I refused to work the C hall teen girls because of the sexual harassment I received. I was 22-24 during my time there. The black 13 year olds were the worst out of the 30 or so girls there. They would stand naked in their doorway and invite me to come get some. There were cameras outside the room to protect me and I wouldn’t go near the rooms.
You clearly are not dumb (especially by cop standards), but you keep insisting I said things I never said. Do you not understand the difference between:

"You murdered people. You beat your wife."

and

"It is scary to think how many people are probably rotting in prison right now because your wife didn't have breakfast ready for you."

or for any of the other things I said. Your making that leap over and over again, however, makes me think you are definitely guilty of something

You clearly are not dumb (especially by cop standards), but you keep insisting I said things I never said. Do you not understand the difference between:

"You murdered people. You beat your wife."

and

"It is scary to think how many people are probably rotting in prison right now because your wife didn't have breakfast ready for you."

or for any of the other things I said. Your making that leap over and over again, however, makes me think you are definitely guilty of something

You flat out said I have murdered people. Youre insane and a dick to boot. You said my wife and I got into an argument and I corrected that. Are you now walking that back and trying to say that isn’t code for beating her? Not counting mma training, I hit one person with my fist my entire career. One-an armed robbery suspect that ran and I caught him and slammed him a few times and he kept trying to get away. Since he used pepper spray to rob a grocery store, I wasn’t risking getting sprayed so I threw a body hook to the ribs and it took the fight right out of him. Coincidentally, I dealt with him two nights before that when he was drunk and abusing hospital staff. He said if he ever saw me out of uniform, he would fuck me up. I didn’t realize it was him until we got back to the station house. Then, I laughed and asked him if he remembered it. He told me to take the cuffs off and he would show me. I told him I would remove his cuffs when it was time to print him and if he felt froggy, to go ahead and jump. He didn’t jump.

So I had complete control over my emotions and temper all those years and you’re suggesting that my wife didn’t have breakfast ready(she doesn’t cook, I do) so I beat her. You’re also so certain I was fired, but can’t come up with a reason why.

Face it, you’re gotten to and full of shit

You flat out said I have murdered people. Youre insane and a dick to boot. You said my wife and I got into an argument and I corrected that. Are you now walking that back and trying to say that isn’t code for beating her? Not counting mma training, I hit one person with my fist my entire career. One-an armed robbery suspect that ran and I caught him and slammed him a few times and he kept trying to get away. Since he used pepper spray to rob a grocery store, I wasn’t risking getting sprayed so I threw a body hook to the ribs and it took the fight right out of him. Coincidentally, I dealt with him two nights before that when he was drunk and abusing hospital staff. He said if he ever saw me out of uniform, he would fuck me up. I didn’t realize it was him until we got back to the station house. Then, I laughed and asked him if he remembered it. He told me to take the cuffs off and he would show me. I told him I would remove his cuffs when it was time to print him and if he felt froggy, to go ahead and jump. He didn’t jump.

So I had complete control over my emotions and temper all those years and you’re suggesting that my wife didn’t have breakfast ready(she doesn’t cook, I do) so I beat her. You’re also so certain I was fired, but can’t come up with a reason why.

Face it, you’re gotten to and full of shit
Says the guy who writes a novel that I have no chance of reading entirely every time i say something to declare his innocence. I guess you want me to be like your wife and just say your right about everything if i know what is good for me.

Says the guy who writes a novel that I have no chance of reading entirely every time i say something to declare his innocence. I guess you want me to be like your wife and just say your right about everything if i know what is good for me.

So sorry you don’t know how to read anything but pop-up books, you fucking retard. Too lazy to read two paragraphs. And more blatant lies about my wife. Provide proof of any of your outrageous claims and I will leave sherdog forever. Good luck with that, twat

So sorry you don’t know how to read anything but pop-up books, you fucking retard. Too lazy to read two paragraphs. And more blatant lies about my wife. Provide proof of any of your outrageous claims and I will leave sherdog forever. Good luck with that, twat
I can certainly read more than 2 paragraphs. It just needs to be interesting. Unfortunately, you trying to make yourself out to be Barney Fife bores me to tears. Maybe your wife enjoyed reading it while she cowered in the corner when you came home from a long day of violating the rights of people. At least she would have if she knew what was best for her

I can certainly read more than 2 paragraphs. It just needs to be interesting. Unfortunately, you trying to make yourself out to be Barney Fife bores me to tears. Maybe your wife enjoyed reading it while she cowered in the corner when you came home from a long day of violating the rights of people. At least she would have if she knew what was best for her

Boy, I must have really ruffled your feathers in your former account. Your insults are weak and lack any credibility, but then, you’re just a troll-a weak ass one at tha. If you ever want to have a serious debate on actual police matters, you know where to find me, but you know you will get destroyed down to the atomic level because you’re incapable of making a decent post void of lies.

That article reads like an AI fever dream... but it's not wrong

Back