COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

What Fer has been doing since retirement:

jvhv7z9d76db1.jpg

S1mple Clip

Shit like this really makes me wish i was in my twenties. Would love to face off against players like him.

Nice cinematic by ESL for CSGO's last tournament in Cologne:

Valve just publicly confirmed what Richard Lewis reported on in Spring: https://steamcommunity.com/games/CSGO/announcements/detail/3677802763035982970

Major that happened in late 2021 everyone was just happy it was happening. Was two years since a Valve Major because of Covid. First Valve Major of 2022 people began to take notice that these "Partnership Leagues" were inflating teams in the rankings and hurting the scene.

Back in 2014 bunch of us got together from here an queued. This was the result, lol

F9FCD9C0D342486987D82C5C730452BB5E840E9C

Back then it would calculate your team average rank then find a opponent team matching that average rank. Today it formulates a match around the highest ranking member in the party. While Valves MM is considered the competitive mode for casual players. This can lead to extremely unfun circumstances for lower ranked individuals that queue with higher ranked people.

lmao i remember this shit

where is @Gref

Last active duty map is being released tonight for CS2 testing, or CS2 is launching tonight:

CS2's limited beta test was released to nearly everyone who has Prime and a Valve MM rank. Sadly i became unranked earlier in August. Got my rank back tonight and still waiting for the invite.

They changed a few things. Two major ones are now each map you play in Valves MM gives you your own individual rank for that map and Premiere mode is a five stack versus five stack with a regional leaderboard.

Looks like CS2 is releasing next week:

Right now CS2 has two glaring problems;
  • Peekers advantage. Players appear to be still moving or instantly appear getting the kill shot at a frequent rate.
  • Weapon spray. Certain weapons when spraying feel floaty/disconnected from your mouse input.

If CS2 releases next week it'll be in a vastly better state than CSGO was at release.

Finally broke 12K. Learning i need to play more selfish. To often im trying to fulfill the proper role in every situation when teammates are oblivious to their own role.
9A03CECA2DA725A35E1C3F6F964E7417DCA26B8E

CSGO's Twitch directory has changed to Counter-Strike. Looks like Wednesday will be CS2's full release date :)

Full release tomorrow is basically confirmed now. Last night CSGO got a backend update that hasnt been pushed live. Makes CSGO's Demo Viewer a standalone client in the Beta branch. An just now Valve just changed their Twitter banner to this:
0avt5w32smqb1.png

Twitch officially tweeting:

SteamDB is seeing massive activity. An CSGO's new twitter banner from earlier today is from a N64 Zelda game telling us 24 hours till release:

CSGO 360 subscription just got canceled for everyone. Anyone who is subscribed had their reoccurring subscription stopped and refunded for the last month.

ESL's goodbye video to CSGO:

Man, I remember calling in sick when 1.6 released on Steam. Hah, what folks did for low ID's back in the day. Actually, pretty sure it was 2 days sick

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back