International Covid-19 Breaking News v20: U.S. sees spike in cases after protest / increased testing

That's what I say. We pay a great deal for our tracking device and it picks up WAY more than an implanted microchip ever could. It's a pretty preposterous CT. The guy has committed to giving away an incredible amount of money but people still want to hate on him because he isn't conservative.

I seriously don't understand where the Bill Gates cts come from. The dude stepped down from his position at Microsoft to try to make the world a better place by spending vast sums of his own money.

Dr Campbell going through all the bullshit and illogical recommendations the WHO made to the world at various stages of the pandemic. Obviously we can't confirm it for sure, but on the facts it very much looks like the WHO was looking out for China's interests, not anybody's else.

On the image still for the video, it shows the word 'unexpected', yet in his analysis he repeatedly says 'expected', which completely changes the meaning of the quote from "It is not unexpected that new cases will continue to appear..." to "It is not expected that new cases will continue appear.." Saying it this way presents the reasoning as illogical but hes just misreading the quote.

With regard to the air travel ban, he quotes the WHO on the evidence that travel bans are ineffective in the prevention of infectious diseases, which is a position supported by studies on the topic. Whether they should have maintained that stance in hindsight is open to question but it wasnt illogical or without evidential support.

Last edited:
Dr Fauci family received death threats serious death threats Trumpsters are nothing but the best people.

"
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for more than three decades, has grappled with several public health crises, including the AIDS epidemic and now, COVID-19. In an interview with CNN's David Axelrod, Fauci said the magnitude of criticism he is receiving now is different than in the past, and that he and his family have been seriously threatened.

On "The Axe Files" podcast, Axelrod asked Fauci about how he's become a target during the pandemic, as people who have suffered economic hardships have become angry.

"I've seen a side of society that I guess is understandable, but it's a little bit disturbing," Fauci said. "You know, back in the days of HIV when I was being criticized with some hate mail, it was more, you know, people calling me a gay-lover and 'What the hell are you wasting a lot of time on that?'"

"It's tough," he said. "Serious threats against me, against my wife, against my daughters. I mean, really? Is this the United States of America?" Fauci said.

When Axelrod asked if he took on security measures, Fauci said yes, he's been given security. The Department of Justice confirmed in April that federal officials were ramping up security for Fauci after threats were made against him. The increase in security came at the request of the Health and Human Services Inspector General, the officials said.

In this week's interview, Fauci called the politicization of the coronavirus, "a reflection of the divisiveness in our society at the political level." He said the coronavirus is a public health issue and "what we're talking about are fundamental principles of public health."

"I don't see how people can have animosity to that. I understand you have to be careful because of the negative consequences of shutting down – that's understandable. Which is why we are all trying to open up America again in a way that is safe, that we can do in a measured fashion," he said. "But the hostility against public health issues is difficult not only to understand, but difficult to process."

"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fauci-...cj6rept2IZVawhpU1bFzGyIIoA3pu7vjTgacah8FVdvQY

Just read that 2/3 of covid deaths Palm Beach, FL had underlying causes

I seriously don't understand where the Bill Gates cts come from. The dude stepped down from his position at Microsoft to try to make the world a better place by spending vast sums of his own money.

Well, he's certainly not the devil but if you think he's doing this out of philanthropy, you're wrong. Billionaires don't walk away from money, he's said himself that he sees vaccines as being the next big money-spinner, hence he's so into it. I don't believe he wants to cull the population through them, and I'm not really on board with the theories that he's into his eugenics and stuff, but call it what it is - he's in it for the money. It just baffles me when they have him on TV as like a spokesman for tropical disease and vaccines when his background is in fucking I.T. The whole thing is weird!

Of course they did. That's the common theme. The young, healthy, no underlying health conditions victim is as rare as sasquatch.

Reactions: Joe
Well, he's certainly not the devil but if you think he's doing this out of philanthropy, you're wrong. Billionaires don't walk away from money, he's said himself that he sees vaccines as being the next big money-spinner, hence he's so into it. I don't believe he wants to cull the population through them, and I'm not really on board with the theories that he's into his eugenics and stuff, but call it what it is - he's in it for the money. It just baffles me when they have him on TV as like a spokesman for tropical disease and vaccines when his background is in fucking I.T. The whole thing is weird!

He has given away a lot more than any other billionaire. $50+ billion since the 90s in fact. If he just wanted to enhance his wealth those billions could have been used in much more profitable ways than providing things like vaccines, toilets and mosquito nets.

The mask hysteria has reached new heights. A woman was abused for taking her mask off so her legally deaf blind sister could read her lips...

It's been compulsory to wear masks on trains in the UK for a while now, but since Friday it's now compulsory to wear masks in shops (except for shop workers appearently, as some weren't wearing them when I went shopping yesterday) and there's already been fights over people not wearing them in shops.

Strange how no one cared a few days ago and now it's like the end of the world if you don't wear one. What has actually changed in a few days to make it more risky to not wear a mask?!

What does he mean when he says "population control through vaccination"? We're either supposed to take him at his word or not, so im confused.

Definitely just the flu

Definitely not the flu, but this definitely just an outlier. Extreme views in either direction are wrong.

What about all the other professional sportsmen that have had this and haven't had these lasting problems? Not tasty enough is it.

Definitely just the flu

Why do you guys keep pretending everybody thinks it's fake? Just about everyone believes it's real and is taking precautions even if they don't believe in those precautions. It's also not false to say 95% of people have nothing bad happen to them when they get it.

Every death in human history has had underlying causes. If you would have died 3 months later from heart failure, or 2 years later from emphysema...it's still a Covid related death.

If you are just pointing out that this doesn't pose a huge threat to generally healthy immune systems...agreed.

40% of Americans are obese. Not overweight. Obese.

Recent CDC survey found that nearly half of respondents (~500,000 total, across all states) had at least one of five underlying health conditions that would put them at greater risk of worse covid outcome. (Report)

Why do you guys keep pretending everybody thinks it's fake? Just about everyone believes it's real and is taking precautions even if they don't believe in those precautions. It's also not false to say 95% of people have nothing bad happen to them when they get it.
You have a significant chucnk of Bunker Boy supporters saying you gave 0.000000000001% chance of dying so we can open up

The mask hysteria has reached new heights. A woman was abused for taking her mask off so her legally deaf blind sister could read her lips...

It's been compulsory to wear masks on trains in the UK for a while now, but since Friday it's now compulsory to wear masks in shops (except for shop workers appearently, as some weren't wearing them when I went shopping yesterday) and there's already been fights over people not wearing them in shops.

Strange how no one cared a few days ago and now it's like the end of the world if you don't wear one. What has actually changed in a few days to make it more risky to not wear a mask?!

The big supermarkets have come out saying theyre not going to enforce the law, citing staff safety and that they feel its the job of the police to enforce it, not them. Maybe incentivising people to wear them instead of punishing them for not wearing them would work better. I think that the compliance over this issue largely depends on the sense of perceived threat, so it will be interesting to see how the situation changes if the UK gets a significant resurgance.

Funny how you go in any Asian store and it’s all masks and no problems, everybody is cool.
Step in Walmart/Canadian tire/Tescos and it’s family fight night Royal rumble, LOL
Us “westerners” are not so good at taking orders

Back