Covington getting shook by Bisping post fight.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest Bisping fan but he shut down Colby here. Colby is a terrible trash talker and has nothing to say when someone talks back.

Colby is a great fighter but his trash talking skill is no where near Bisping - Conor, even RDA owned him. Bisping just talk with him likes he always talk with his son Mystic Lucas

He's out matched because Mike is using his real personality.

It's not an act, he's just English.

bisping being a dick here
but that's what colby does..
so fair enough

I'm not the biggest Bisping fan but he shut down Colby here. Colby is a terrible trash talker and has nothing to say when someone talks back.

This was such a great interview session..Colby came off as such an idiot pricless comebacks by bisping

Michelle Waterson was swooned

She had to wipe the sweat off her forehead when Colby went off air. She let off that “I’m wet” giggle and “didn’t know what to say” when her turn cane up to ask Colby a question

That exchange was fucking hilarious!

Colby definitely got an education from a veteran in his line of work.

king cringe is colby now. sorry tony ferguson that u lost the king cringe title.

hahahah better be careful shooting your mouth off like that with a sharp-tongued englishman like Bisping

That was awkward yet entertaining as hell. Go chaos!

It's so cute the way Colby stutters when he gets nervous.
#NerdBash2018

I want to start a business in Brazil selling Boomerangs. Then with the money, i want to buy all my customers tickets to every Colby Covington fight.

i would laugh if colby puts a INTERIM belt on trumps desk.
i dont think that trump wants a INTERIM belt on his desk,
... the president of america with a INTERIM/FAKE belt, LOL

Back