Cowboy looks like garbage on the scale

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was originally picking Cowboy to beat T-Ferg but now I'm not so sure. He looks pretty bad.
donald-cerrone-ufc-238-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Then again Cowboy always looks bad cutting to 155lbs.

Anyways Ferguson looked great on the scale.
tony-ferguson-ufc-238-official-weigh-ins.jpg

I might pick Tony now.

Short notice for Cowboy but he was already in shape seeing as he only fought Al 5 weeks ago.

Tony is the type of guy who trains his dog to pet him..

What makes him look bad? I mean his eyes are a little sunken in but are you saying Tony's aren't?

Why do I have the impression that we always have the same thread before a fight?

Fighters cut a lot of weight. They always look like shit at the weigh ins. You must be new, TS

Lmao show me a weight in at 155 where Cowboy looked like Ubereem. He always looks like trash making that weight.

I am so happy nothing ba..glad they made weight, lets go!

A few Budweisers to rehydrate and he'll be fine

someone needs to write a thesis on how sherdoggers interpret weigh in photos.

Red mark under Cowboy's left clavicle is staph. Tony sets up and infects yet another opponent. All is going according to plan.

Cerrone used to cut to 155 quite easily actually.

It's getting harder though as he gets older but make no mistake, anyone who takes him lightly is not getting through him. I doubt Tony will make that mistake.

Looks the same to me.

You have to remember that Holloway looked like ass for the Ortega and Aldo 2 weigh-ins, and he beat the shit out of them. A vet like Cerrone won't get done by a weight cut.

Looks like he just finished cutting the last bit. I'm sure he's fine.

Back