Crawford Ex-Haters Report in

Never bough into this ''too close to call'' thing. Crawford should have been the definite favorite and he showed why.

I just hope people can see what kind of human being Crawford is now, he deserves all the attention.

I didn't like seeing Spence get beaten like that, but at least he didn't get knocked out or anything too serious. Both guys go home, and the truth is now exposed for everyone to see.

I mean, these are the types of fights that shorten careers.

What? That's an honest opinion.

It came down to the “ nutritionist”

that’s what it’s boiled down to in both of their careers.
A nutritionist.

in no way did spence look bad on the scales or the ring. he was the bigger man.
As he always is.
You’re not beating a guy who does everything better with an inferior jab and trying to bang the body.

I mean, these are the types of fights that shorten careers.
Oh yea it got shortened for sure, but it could've been way worse if the ref didn't step in.

Spence is tough, he's been through worse. He took many of those shots flush with no balance, the guy has a solid chin for sure. I think the mental hurdle of a domination like this is the real difficulty, the bully fighter got bullied.

Not surprised with the outcome. Just surprised at how lopsided it was. I really thought it was gonna be 50/50. I was team Spence. Congrats to Bud.

It came down to the “ nutritionist”

that’s what it’s boiled down to in both of their careers.
A nutritionist.

Manny Pacquiao's shoulder injury could have been the difference in his fight against Floyd, and it may have been because of his STUPID stint in pro basketball. Not saying Floyd wouldn't have done well against Manny without the injury but it played a factor.

i

What seem like inconsequential things do matter even in historic fights.

So my pick was completely wrong.I was never a TC hater but I've been a fan of Errol since before he was calling out Thurman so the outcome is a tough pill to swallow.However, as a Fan of boxing the masterclass that Crawford put on tonight was surreal to watch. It's undeniable this is TC s time.

Manny Pacquiao's shoulder injury could have been the difference in his fight against Floyd, and it may have been because of his STUPID stint in pro basketball. Not saying Floyd wouldn't have done well against Manny without the injury but it played a factor.

i

What seem like inconsequential things do matter even in historic fights.

What spence did to Crawford is what Floyd’ did to manny or canelo to ggg. Or what binol or canelo will do to biterbiev.

wait then out until they’re perceived as too old.
I
All of those should have been made years before.
The waiting helped the “ a side”

Fans thought guys like ww dannY and Mikey Garcia. Keith Thurman and brook going up for ggg and then two classes is elite competition

the narrative of crawords “ doesn’t have the resime “
Is ridiculous.

Never disliked Bud, but I thought that Spence was going to out box him for the most part. I figured that if Bud won, he would have to drop Spence early and get his respect.

I didn't watch the fight yet, just clips, but it's sounds like Spence couldn't keep up with Bud's speed and explosiveness. I figured Bud was definitely faster, but I thought Spence's strength, pressure and ability to cut off the ring would help negate that. Clearly I was wrong.

I doubt that a pre-crash Spence would have done much better. Glad I decided to go with my gut feeling and avoided putting money down.

Don't think I ever talked about the fight much on here, but in my personal circles I was pulling for Spence hard. Got a lot of text messages as Crawford took over the fight haha. He's the real deal, arguably the best in the world (p4p is always subjective)

Spence is the man who broke orbital bones on two former world champs, was 7-0 against former world champs and Bud made him look ordinary, aside from all the bull shit Bud pulled in the past he rightfully deserves to be #1 p4p king after tonight, if not just stick to watching ufc or Jake Paul fights.

Back