Rumored Crawford vs Eubank Jr.

It's an interesting fight, and a safe way to test the waters at a heavier weight seeing as Eubank had experience at both 160 and 168. Clearly the plan is for Canelo/Crawford at some point this year.

Taking stupid fights no one asked for or even matter, meanwhile Ennis never gonna get his chance. Bulllllshit

Ennis isn't big money and he's beaten Custio Clayton and Roiman Villa. I'm not even sure he wants this fight that bad as he will inherit the 147 throne quite easily soon. I won't blame Bud for going after Canelo. He's not getting younger.

Last edited:
Hopefully this is a warm up, then Crawford can fight Tszyu afterwards near year-end.

Reactions: mon
The Pound for Pound number one or two against a guy who’s best win is probably a washed up Liam Smith

Intriguing

wasn't crawford supposed to fight spence again?

not that i wanted that fight, but i'm surprised errol let it go, he seemed pretty adamant that's what he wanted next.

not that i wanted that fight, but i'm surprised errol let it go, he seemed pretty adamant that's what he wanted next.
hopefully his team talked some sense to he man

I think i saw somewhere that the time for the fight to happen, or at least be signed to happen, had expired.

Back