Rumored Crawford vs Eubank Jr.

I think i saw somewhere that the time for the fight to happen, or at least be signed to happen, had expired.
well i for one am glad. watching spence get dismantled like that was heartbreaking for me.

so crawford is moving up 2 divisions now to fight eubank? i thought he'd go and become undisputed at 154 first.

well i for one am glad. watching spence get dismantled like that was heartbreaking for me.

so crawford is moving up 2 divisions now to fight eubank? i thought he'd go and become undisputed at 154 first.

He said on Joe Rogan's podcast a while back that he wants Canelo at 168, and i think that's all he's thinking about even though Canelo already rejected the possibility of that fight. Personally I would like to see Crawford up his activity and try to blitz 154 like Naoya did with 122, and then move to 160 before he calls it quits, but i guess he'll go the weird route he's always gone.

Spence had cataract surgery in January, I think. He dropped out of the rematch because of it. I'm glad, honestly. He didn't need another beat down. I think he should retire. He's been through a lot of shit.

Back