Crazy Cro Cop stat

Jon Fitch has finished one fight in 11 years. In his last fight before this streak started he finished Roan Carneiro where Joe Rogan was heard saying "Jon Fitch is a finisher!".

Basically Joe Rogan cursed Jon Fitch with the inability to finish a fight.

Jon Fitch has finished one fight in 11 years. In his last fight before this streak started he finished Roan Carneiro where Joe Rogan was heard saying "Jon Fitch is a finisher!".

Basically Joe Rogan cursed Jon Fitch with the inability to finish a fight.
fitch was all that was wrong with mma.

Ah i miss prime Dos Santos.
i_cfc.jpg

Dos-Santos-Yvel.gif
2qs9zrd.jpg

He also is the dirtiest fighter in all of MMA (Eye gouging, biting etc.) and once punched out the ref during a fight :D
I remember he was trying to gouge Don Frye’s eyes out and ended up getting disqualified lol

Nate Marquardt fought in the UFC 25 times and never had a rematch.

Mike Pyle's first two profesional fights were against Rampage and Jon Fitch. Lost his debut by decision against Page and submitted Fitch in the 1st round in his second bout.

Igor Vochanchyn won 32 fights in a row, until the win turned into a NC against Kerr, for KOing him on the ground.

He also KOed or TKOed 38 opponents, more than CroCop or Yvel.

What an incredible run, taking into consideration that he mostly fought in an Open category, being undersized, with barenuckles, and often 3 fights the same night.

Big respect

37% of Conor’s fans prefer to jack off with their left hand while his nuts are in their mouth.

Todd Duffee has an exciting record.. 9-3 with all fights win or lose finished by way of knockout. All but 2 in the first round.

Conor has never been set upon sexually by a bird. Ever.

Back