Crazy how Conor wasnt screaming out in agony

He screamed many times,
the fuck outta here with this shit
<Neil01>

Was his tibia broken? Or his fibula? I’m pretty sure Andy and the Chris broke their tib. Conors may have been the fib only? Not sure. Only caught a quick glimpse

It's also insane that Conor is a freekn white belt as circumstances and match ups helped him back up his words. In hindsight- he , arguably, lost to gatekeeper Nate......twice. Dustin is legit one of the top 155ers walking.
Let's go to the scorecards before the fracture .If Dana & company try to pull some bullshit ,itll be so transparent that Dana will be in full " ignore questions about the matter " mode.

This shit is OVER.

Oliveria vs Poirier
Beneil vs Gaejthe/ Chandler ( co msin)
A real relevant swing fight before the co and we have a monster PPV

Silva and Weidman aren't delusion enough to think they can talk shit from the floor of the Octagon with their shin bones in a horizontal configuration. This isn't toughness on Conor's part it mental illness.
This. Conor is showing textbook signs of being mentally ill.

I would say the adrenaline rush after getting up was still in effect, so it prevented him from feeling it more.

Like others who have snapped their legs. Gotta give him a little credit, he is tough bastard although a little crazy.

Deserved to lose though.
Yeah it's crazy that he wanted to be interviewed to try and hype up another fight lol. Just think about the vast different between that and when Silva and Weidman broke their legs. Both screamed and the camera cut away from them with the commentary team talking about how horrible it was then for Conor Joe is sitting next to him interviewing him. Very strange.

Da
Very true. I broke my tibia in nearly the same place and it was the single most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. I could barely speak.

This dude sat there and gave what I guess you could call an interview directly afterward.

impressive
Damn how did that happen

I agree. He was on fire and came to fight. Gotta admire that, although he’s behaving like a jerk.

Was his tibia broken? Or his fibula? I’m pretty sure Andy and the Chris broke their tib. Conors may have been the fib only? Not sure. Only caught a quick glimpse
"White also confirmed that Conor McGregor has suffered a lower tibia fracture and will go into surgery" He also said Conor is getting a 4th fight once he heals but Poirier is going to keep fighting. Whata bunch of BS especially if he's healed and Dustin in champ. Do people really want to see another fight?

Also Weidman's and Silva's breaks were a lot more significant injuries suffered by actual men...Conor's break was a manlet fracture. No need to cry over spilled manlet milk.

His soul was too crushed to cry out, even more crushed than his leg.

Conor doesn't get the credit but he's real mofo! Lot of haters think his fans like him just because of thrash talk and his persona. The main thing is that he always bring the heat, win or lose his fights are pumped, attractive, real fights!

Maybe he has some dissadvantage because of few years of fooling around but still he's up there in top 5. L from Dustin is not something to be ashamed. It was competitive, some day even could happen fights 4 and 5, maybe not but still he'll come back for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back