Crazy Tornado Video From Bartlesville, OK

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Theres a thin line between bravery and stupidity and I believe it was crossed in this instance. Not sure if it was a direct hit but it was damn close. Weather has been insane this year.

You can see the tornado come into frame just before the power goes out

Last edited:
Can't see Ur vid but on a similar note I watched someone run into a flaming car to try to save it last week

Can't see Ur vid but on a similar note I watched someone run into a flaming car to try to save it last week
Yeah you gotta click the "watch it on youtube" button, I'm trying to find a compatible version

Edit: found one

I spoke to a shop owner here who lost his business a couple weeks ago. I asked about the pizza joint and the gym across the street from his place, he said there was a woman in there working out when the tornado hit, he said she clung on to a weight machine to survive.

Then there were all the people at the local bar singing karaoke, they got the warnings and chose to ignore them. They were about to start the next round of singing, then the walls came down on them.

The wife and I were in our shelter listening to it in the police/fire scanner. We had three of them come through in one storm.

Then there were all the people at the local bar singing karaoke, they got the warnings and chose to ignore them. They were about to start the next round of singing, then the walls came down on them.

I really hope they just hit the chorus of Wrecking Ball at that moment

Cant really tell how bad it is, regardless, its gotta be terrifying.

I still don't understand why towns and cities were build in these areas.

{<huh}

You mean in the entire midwest?
Definitely the more extreme caution areas. Like you'd think after a number of tornadoes have ripped through a place, again and again, people would stop moving there and building there.
<JerryWWF>

Definitely the more extreme caution areas. Like you'd think after a number of tornadoes have ripped through a place, again and again, people would stop moving there and building there.
<JerryWWF>
The paths of tornadoes are tiny compared to the area where they affect. There is no "micro" high prone area. It's the entire midwest in the spring. Same can be said for earthquakes, hurricanes, landslides, volcanoes, etc...

If folks only lived where there were no natural disasters, you'd have 8 billion people living in 100 square miles of the planet.

The paths of tornadoes are tiny compared to the area where they affect. There is no "micro" high prone area. It's the entire midwest in the spring.
Ah, well I have never experienced a tornado in person. I figured there were gerenally more high prone areas that people just lived it, for whatever reason.

Ah, well I have never experienced a tornado in person. I figured there were gerenally more high prone areas that people just lived it, for whatever reason.
Not really. Just so happens that wide open plains where warm air from the east meets cool air from the west are ideal for growing food and livestock….as well causing massive tornadoes

I really hope they just hit the chorus of Wrecking Ball at that moment
I watched the guys interview in the news. He got nicked up, he said he saw the tornado warnings on his phone and just shrugged them off. I’m thinking, what a jabroni, the whole place collapsed. We were listening on the scanner, it was chaotic

Back