Created a MMA fight Picker GPT

And also, how tf does it quantify "fight IQ" and "mental strength"??
bruh AI and the highest level today delves in the abyss of mathematics with Nonlinear Dynamics and High-dimensional spaces which are too complex for human brains to follow(abyss coz at that point its on its own and cant be controlled or precisely monitored unlike all other systems). In very complex models we dont exactly know how exactly they do it but they seem to get the correct answer which seems to be good enough for everyone.

bruh AI and the highest level today delves in the abyss of mathematics with Nonlinear Dynamics and High-dimensional spaces which are too complex for human brains to follow(abyss coz at that point its on its own and cant be controlled or precisely monitored unlike all other systems). In very complex models we dont exactly know how exactly they do it but they seem to get the correct answer which seems to be good enough for everyone.

We've been trying to get 'AI' to order grocery's in my industry automatically for 20 plus year. It cant. The more theyve complicated the process (adding variables, etc) the worse its gotten. Someone just used AI for write court filings and it made up cases despite having literally 100s thousands of cases to sight. If you trust shit like that to be correct Im going to assume your life is in shambles and you make the worst choices possible.

We've been trying to get 'AI' to order grocery's in my industry automatically for 20 plus year. It cant. The more theyve complicated the process (adding variables, etc) the worse its gotten. Someone just used AI for write court filings and it made up cases despite having literally 100s thousands of cases to sight. If you trust shit like that to be correct Im going to assume your life is in shambles and you make the worst choices possible.
It did pretty good on the last card

Oo dont get me wrong my own Classifier could not differentiate a cat from a dog but that was ages ago. Often times engineers fall for the overfitting trap to get as much on paper accuracy with learning data as possible but their model crash and burns when it steps into the real world, seems to happen to me often. Conversly you dont want an underfit as well. so as you can imagine shit is kinda very complex and not easy at all. HOWEVER I am merely a pleb developer while the Biggest orgs with the biggest Budgets Datasets and Complex Deep learning Approaches can make what would seem magic to a layman. Heck we plebs sold a ton of devices with a model for face recognition even with a mask. If our team of 8 plebs can do it Imagine the capability of nearly half a trillion $ MC orgs with any army of the best developers in the world can do

I bet 10 bucks on 10 fights based on the AI think I ended the night with 130 or so? I can’t check the app until I cross over into Oregon tomorrow

Reactions: TCE
ufc 299 fraud checked ai mma fight picker

Not toooo bad so far :)
150% ROI. Started with 100 bucks and ended with 149.04. Thanks!

I’m going to leave the money in the account and bump my bet up to $15 a fight next time. at this rate, I’ll make my first million and cut you in a percentage in no time at all

What's the predictions for this weekends event please, @TSaL ?

These next two cards will be interesting re: amount of data

Reactions: TCE
Those are for UFC 300

Back