Created a MMA fight Picker GPT

View attachment 1028902

first place in both my leagues and 85th overall.
I just placed an 11 fight parlay on these picks (minus Hernandez who wasn’t available to bet on). $4.86 wins $2270.33.
Odds are at + 46715%
I think I quoted the wrong picture. I’m talking about tonight’s fights.
1708197952852.jpeg1708197952852.jpeg

Last edited:
I want to say a big ol thank you to TS for this. I am about 500 up from using the tips provided from the AI...... Thanks boss. Owe you a beer.

So, does the GPT have a hot recommendation for any of tonight's fights?

I have literally never bet on a sport, but if GPT has something really good, I'll be tempted.

holy crap! good luck to you I was thinking a 3 or 4 parlay.
Zhang Quenlin and Cejudo I was wondering what percent chance your picker gave these guys of getting the W….?

Also Hernandez?

If I was Dana White I would commission a nice AI to help make fights

Justin Tafa was replaced with Junior Tafa yesterday.

I don't know if that changes the De Lima by KO/ TKO pick, but you wouldn't want to miss your $1 to win $500K parlay by one leg, so maybe best to leave it out!

I'm currently in New Zealand for a couple months so just been scrambling my picks using what has been posted in here. I did run the Neal v Garry fight before I left and I have Neal by KO R3.
Yeah, I did it every day for 6 days starting Monday and got Neal 4 times and Garry 2 times, but the oracle TSal has spoken, and declared a Garry by decision victory!!

lol oh man the pressure!!
Have you seen any changes for tonight's fights as we get closer to fight time?
My $0.50 cent parlay to make me rich depends on this :cool:

Best thread on Sherdog by far btw, well done Sherbro!

Predicted Winner: Georges St-Pierre (GSP)
Expected Round: 3
Manner of Victory: Decision

Detailed Breakdown for a 3-Round Fight:​

Georges St-Pierre (GSP):​

1. Striking Accuracy: 75 - Maintains precise striking, effective in shorter bouts.
  2. Wrestling Ability: 95 - Dominant wrestling, can control opponents effectively in a 3-round fight.
  3. BJJ Skills: 88 - Strong defensive skills, less submission risk in a shorter fight.
  4. Cardio and Stamina: 90 - High energy levels, crucial for a 3-round high-paced fight.
  5. Fight IQ: 98 - Excellent adaptability and strategy formulation for shorter fights.
  6. Weight Cut: 82 - Efficient weight management, advantageous in a non-championship fight.
  7. Reach: 76 - Reach advantage remains constant, beneficial in striking exchanges.
  8. Training Center/Team: 90 - Consistent training quality, ensures well-rounded preparation.
  9. Recent Performance: 85 - Stable performance, with an emphasis on strategy in shorter fights.
  10. Mental Strength: 94 - High resilience and focus, key in a high-pressure, shorter bout.

Anderson Silva:​

1. Striking Accuracy: 92 - Exceptional striker, but less effective against GSP's style.
  2. Wrestling Defense: 75 - Competent, but historically struggled against top-level wrestlers.
  3. BJJ Skills: 90 - Excellent offensive BJJ, but less likely to be a factor against GSP.
  4. Cardio and Stamina: 85 - Good, but slightly less impactful in a 3-round fight.
  5. Fight IQ: 90 - Highly experienced, but sometimes less adaptable in the face of GSP's strategy.
  6. Weight Cut: 78 - Generally well-managed, but less critical in a non-title bout.
  7. Reach: 84 - Advantageous, but mitigated by GSP's fighting style.
  8. Training Center/Team: 87 - Strong team, but slightly less effective in preparing for GSP's style.
  9. Recent Performance: 80 - Solid performances, though age and activity level are factors.
  10. Mental Strength: 89 - Highly experienced, but potentially less adaptable in this specific matchup.
In a 3-round non-championship fight, GSP's wrestling and strategic approach give him a significant advantage, especially in controlling the pace and position of the fight. Silva's striking and BJJ skills are formidable, but GSP's ability to dictate where the fight takes place is likely to neutralize these strengths.

If they fought today*****
Size advantage - GSP cause he is Canadian. Silva is big but it wouldn't work vs GSP

Back