Movies Creepy s**t about Leo Dicaprio grooming his gf

BTW they'd have to, most likely, call out a large number of celebrities male and female from the past 100yrs or so (Most likely every damn 60s, 70s and 80s rock/metal bands).

And the fact that this person feels like what their doing is somehow noble or bettering society is not only creepy but disturbing - in the fact that they're just out there making unfounded accusations without any type of proof.

Do some of you ever get tired of constantly thinking about "the libs!"? It must be exhausting constantly "pwning and destroying libtards!" Do you say this stuff in real life, too? Genuinely curious.

Edit: How are there no pics of the woman yet? Stop owning libs and let's all unite in gawking at some random internet 19 year old.

Would be nice if they could at least keep it in one place i.e. the WR.

The Berry is turning into a bit of a drag tbh.

Imagine going through life being outraged over every little thing. Two consenting adults are fucking? Oh God, the humanity!! TS, why do you feel you need to be outraged for someone who's not a victim of anything? You think you're saving the human race? You know what....fuck it. I don't care. Just sit in your jealous rage and realize you'll never get a piece of ass half as nice, so you compensate by starting catty threads. Also, dump this thread.

Lol... who is outraged?

The irony here is hilarious. You are the most upset person in this thread by far.

Lol... who is outraged?

The irony here is hilarious. You are the most upset person in this thread by far.

Upset huh? Lol, is that what you got from that? I'm so upset I made a thread to bitch huh? Yes....irony

Its not that part anyone is bothered by.

Its just weird its a girl he knew when she was under 10 when he was an experienced man - Uncle Leo - and he maintained a seemingly close relationship til she was old enough to fuck.

Look up grooming.

Id like to fuck women much younger, but not ones i actually used to play tea party with teddies with.

How does he not still see that little girl when hes giving her a facial? Lol

This is what I came here to post.

There is a huge difference between dating/banging younger women and dating/banging someone you knew when they were literally prepubescent while you were an adult.

That's fucking creepy. Same shit that Drake does.

It's a lil strange but not horrific.

Let em bang

So now you can't have sex with someone if you knew them as a child?

Does this person for sure know that he was grooming her or just speculating because they're needing to be upset about something. Wonder if they were just as upset about Heard fucking Depp over and setting him up?

They're both adults and that is that and any speculation is just that sour-speculation (unless they provide proof which they don't).

I would suspect this is largely a troll at the very least using careful wording to shit on Leo. He's been dating early 20's models for the past 20 years. The idea that an A level celeb who has his choice of any model for the past 20 years was grooming a kid is fucking retarded.

That's stupid. So now you're only allowed to bang strangers that you've never run into in the past? Who cares?

That girl probably had a crush on him since she was 13 and now she's living her dream. Why would you deny her that? What about empowering her to achieve her own dreams?

Shits about to hit the fan lololol

He'll be ok, cause he is rich, famous and more importantly is attractive. When an attractive older person gets with a younger person it is not creepy. Creepyness only applies to unattractive people.

So now you can't have sex with someone if you knew them as a child?

If you were also a child when they were a child it's okay.

If you were 30 years old when they were 7 and you started fucking them as soon as they hit legal age it starts getting weird. That's just my opinion.

50% of marriages end in divorce. Dudes are letting other dudes bang their wives and watching. Few are even getting married anymore just living together and fucking.

We got a lot of problems.

I don’t know if either of those two things are necessarily problems. People staying in a loveless marriage, ruining the latter part of their lives is much worse than getting divorced. And who cares if dudes want to let other guys hang their wives? More for me. That’s how I see it.

Shits about to hit the fan lololol

Its called blue chipping prospects.
Everyone does it.
You cruise your local HS at the beginning of the year and then at the end of the year to check progress.
Scout the talent, talk to the parents, see if this is the right fit for your team and everything.

We all do this.....right?

Morgan Freeman did something similar (& arguably more creepy... i think the girl was his wife's grandchild from a different marriage?) and people still love his cool sounding voice.

Back