News Criminal Ashlee Evans-Smith Tries to Defend her Thievery

They should just take the L on this one. They got caught and didn’t think it would come back on them. It’s remarkable how much trouble people nowadays have with admitting they are wrong.

Ariel clearly didn’t believe her

That depends on which story theyre currently sticking with. One story is that there was no contact from ashlee to seline, but then carla esparza posted on here stating ashlee and the victim spoke on the phome
And to think this was all stolen to a girl that just wanted to give people a dresser for free. They called her a "crazy lady", stole from her, yelled and insulted her on the phone apparentely. Horrible people

Lol the lady they stole from got all the receipts <36>, this doesn’t look good

Unfortunately I had to admit that some of my posts in the other thread were very insulting and were probably a reason to close it. I would like to apologize to the admins, but also to the users who made the thread so lively. I probably missed the mark. Sorry for that.
Nonetheless, my opinion on this action has not changed in the slightest and if Dana had been morally different, Ashlee would be looking for a new contract ...
The whole story, especially the appearance of her lover, who wanted to defend her here and failed completely, shows what character Ashlee has. Simply the lowest level, it's just a shame that Carla also let herself be drawn into it.

So she took something that wasn't hers, made a point to call the lady accusing her a bitch all over social media, and then didn't return everything?

Lol Jesus.

Man, I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

In fact, without having seen the footage I wouldn't have been able to make an informed judgment so perhaps would have given her the benefit of the doubt or most like not have cared enough either way.

But, in this instance I have seen the posts, the footage and now her explanation.

I don't think you need to be particularly smart to crack this one, to be honest..

Clearly they intentionally stole the box. She actually sent him back to take it, if you watch the footage. She got caught out badly.

They didn't expect the backlash, otherwise stealing a random box wouldn't have been worth the risk. That's point number one.

Point number two is, the thing went doubly wrong because of what was in the box. I would accept that she didn't know what was in the box at the point of the theft. I've little doubt they checked quickly afterwards, so I also don't believe her story about not having done.

Deleting /blocking the lady for me underlines the deceit even further.

It was a petty theft that backfired considerably. A real shitty move. I don't think she was out to steal medical supplies but that was the result.

She and her bf can lie all they wish. They stole when they thought noone was looking. You are either a thief or you are not. Alot more people are than you think, most don't even realise they are until they get the chance to.

Finally, you can tell Ariel is thinking similar to the above.

You’re only crying because this is a woman, if this was Matt Hughes you would be making excuses for him.

You’re only crying because this is a woman, if this was Matt Hughes you would be making excuses for him.

Matt Hughes has been subject to some of the biggest hate threads on Sherdog in recent memory.

Matt Hughes has been subject to some of the biggest hate threads on Sherdog in recent memory.
I need to look up some threads the only threads I seen are his so called fans jerking off to his WRESTLING highlights overhyping him and making excuses for sexually assaulting his wife after her boob job and threatening to throw his mom through a window. Let a woman do anything and she’s villified.

I need to look up some threads the only threads I seen are his so called fans jerking off to his WRESTLING highlights.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/examples-of-matt-hughes-being-a-bad-person.3963693/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sad-matt-hughes-mini-documentary.3963605/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ughes-full-book-summary-inside.3964205/page-5
There are three from 2019 alone.

I see you're a 2020 join date, you wouldn't know how this place works.

Surprised Dana hasnt cut her already

One less mediocre WMMA fighter to worry about too

will police even bother to do anything?
The lady had to get the authorities involved because they were not giving the items back. It wasn’t until they were called that the items were returned (not all of it too apparently).

Absolutely terrible. What's the point of not cutting her right now if you are Dana? It's not like she is a champion with a big fan base. She has brought great shame and her absence won't chance the ratings.

Last edited:
Back