Criminology student, 22, who falsely cried rape at taxi driver is jailed for 16 months

I would think a typical cab driver would be used to Kebab oil.

I did my degree in Criminal Justice. Fuck that cunt. This type of consequence needs to happen-every-fucking-time.

Bobby+Heenan+okay.gif
Could we get this added to our wrestling gifs?

awesome, good luck trying to find a job for your major with a criminal record you lying cunt

This really pisses me off guys. This women is making a mockery of what real rape victims go through. All because the driver did not want to accept her oily bills. Then she cries and wants to take back her false allegation after it nearly gets the driver in DEEP DEEP TROUBLE.

There is a happy ending though, she will be serving 16 months and her career in the justice department is finito. Couldnt happen to a more honest and righteous hot women.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/criminol...e-taxi-driver-jailed-16-months-145504913.html

Justice is served finally the bitch will serve jail time.

She's not hot. She looks like a skinny Adele. Adele is fucking ugly.

Pathetic enough to take the chance :(

Bitch should get the sentence that the driver would have if charged.

Hey TS - remember that thread where you talked about how you were a college graduate and making all types of money and other bullshit?

What kind of actual 4-year college graduate can't correctly spell criminologist?

You're full of shit and it's obvious, and you keep making threads endlessly. At least stay consistent and in-character; you can't sit here in one thread telling us you're a super-smart guy and then subsequently make basic spelling errors.

Hey TS - remember that thread where you talked about how you were a college graduate and making all types of money and other bullshit?

What kind of actual 4-year college graduate can't correctly spell criminologist?

You're full of shit and it's obvious, and you keep making threads endlessly. At least stay consistent and in-character; you can't sit here in one thread telling us you're a super-smart guy and then subsequently make basic spelling errors.

Woah did this guy fuck your mother and never called her back?

Back