Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Nah. I've been reading these boards for 15 years. Account or no account. Virtually every single sensational headline that gets posted in here sees righties buying in whole hog right off the jump and frothing at the mouth over it.

Those God damn furries in Utah are biting kids and puttin litter boxes in the schools!!! 😆

I just laughed at the furry they interviewed; snuggles or snaggles...whatever its name was.

What exactly is an ivy-ish league school?

Washington and Jefferson College near Pittsburgh. It’s about 35k/year now. It’s a small, liberal arts college where my dad went. But the campus is very Ivy League looking. It’s not actually one of the typically referred to Ivy League schools, but it reminds me of one, hence the ish term

This is going to boil over.

200k in debt(which will be paid for by tax payers) to be bullied off campus by smooth brains.

Yeah, sorry. If I pay to go to school there, I am not being bullied by any cunts yelling in my face. Free speech goes both ways. They denied a Jewish professor entry onto campus after they closed in person classes, but they don’t stop these people from entering?

i assume he means a stanford, mit, cal tech, duke, hopkins, chicago, etc.

edit: i stand corrected.....lol.........

I meant a small, expensive liberal arts college with ivy on all the walls. Seriously, I had to look up the schools considered Ivy League. I thought it was schools of a certain age(1781) on the east coast, but I was wrong.

I meant a small, expensive liberal arts college with ivy on all the walls. Seriously, I had to look up the schools considered Ivy League. I thought it was schools of a certain age(1781) on the east coast, but I was wrong.
washington and jefferson is not considered "expensive" these days. crazy as that sounds....

Pfffft Yale has 18 National Championships; Princeton 15. As long as you never put those facts into context, they are a powerhouse of money and athletic domination
130px-Walter_Camp_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_18048.jpg

WTF are these people protesting at the campus for? WTF are the universities supposed to do about a conflict halfway around the world?

Protests like this seem very performative - kind of like filming yourself dumping ice water and then posting on social media or wearing a pink ribbon. Literally does jack shit to actually help anyone.

If I was a Jewish student and these retards started getting physical, I'd be knocking people out.

WTF are these people protesting at the campus for? WTF are the universities supposed to do about a conflict halfway around the world?

Protests like this seem very performative - kind of like filming yourself dumping ice water and then posting on social media or wearing a pink ribbon. Literally does jack shit to actually help anyone.

If I was a Jewish student and these retards started getting physical, I'd be knocking people out.

Lol, even some of the faculty is involved, and blocked the entrance of their Jewish co-workers

All tax payer money needs to be removed from these indoctrination institutions that systematically hate America from the top down, from students to administrators

A lot of these students and some of the organizers are actually Jewish themselves.

washington and jefferson is not considered "expensive" these days. crazy as that sounds....

I am just going off of what my parents paid when I went. It was considered expensive then. My private high school was 7k/year when I went there in the 90s is now 22k/year.

Harvard is not that much more expensive that W&J tuition wise

Back