Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

All the dorks wear mask and only college age kids doing these protest like this .. should tell you all you need to know ..

I thought that college was a place that you paid to go and learn. Well, I guess with Brandon paying the loans now, these kids don't give a shit.

uncovering mass graves full of executed hospital patients? eh, big deal. shit happens!

students protesting: what the fuck. where is the national guard. I am terrified that society is about to collapse and everyone should be crying like I am doing

They can not conceive the idea that marginalized people are terrified the society isn't about to collapse. And this is why people protest because they cannot accept the way things are.

Lol, even some of the faculty is involved, and blocked the entrance of their Jewish co-workers
That should cost them their job, tenured or not. Israel is a country, Jewish is not. You can’t protest someone’s ethnicity. It’s fucking outrageous.

I can understand and accept protesting Israel. Protesting being Jewish is flat out unacceptable. I agree if they are receiving funding from tax payers, it needs to either be brought to heel immediately or all funding shut off.

There has never been a time when Americans were told to never see differences. It was under the Nixon administration that the Hispanic category was created. Nixon admin also supported Affirmative Action to increase minority representation in Federal Construction jobs.

I don't agree with this at all. Sesame Street, The Electric Company, Cosby Show, Star Trek, and other forms of entertainment and media put diverse characters in front of Americans in roles that did not play specifically to their sex or race.

Having Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman, Emilio Delgado, Roscoe Orman, Gary Coleman, and others on our televisions every day didn't come about without a shift in attitude by whites towards those long shunned as different.

My parents didn't raise me to see differences in others. There was a long time that I can recall this nation being less divided by the labels people today seem to desperately cling to.

If you're American and that isn't your recollection I imagine your upbringing and environment were totally different than mine.

My Mom was a Kennedy era Democrat that MLK's "I have a dream" speech resonated with as it did with others. Some of us didn't need a President to push for Americans to stop focusing on differences. That thankfully came to us from various other influences.

these are not isolated incidents. this is a strategy, and the universities are not protecting their students. you're ok with that....

israel is fighting a war. you want to dismiss "isolated incidents" while suggesting "hamas is nothing". it's comical.
I'm against people being assholes in general. Much of this is being completely overblown, however.

Israel isn't fighting a war. How many casualties have the IDF taken since the siege of Gaza? This is asymmetrical slaughter and genocide.

The Palestinians have probably blown themselves up just as much as the Israelis have.

We already seen them hitting their own hospital with their sewage pipe rockets.
No, we actually didn't. That was proven to be the IDF, and the Israeli claims that it was Hamas were debunked. Israel also went in and massacred a hospital just recently, executed patients and threw them in a mass grave. Get up to speed.

No there isn't. All they are doing is pissing people off and making them not care even more about their "Protest"
Genocide funded with our tax dollars is a fantastic reason for protest.

I'm against people being assholes in general. Much of this is being completely overblown, however.

Israel isn't fighting a war. How many casualties have the IDF taken since the siege of Gaza? This is asymmetrical slaughter and genocide.

Yes they are. They are fighting a war with terrorists to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

No, we actually didn't. That was proven to be the IDF, and the Israeli claims that it was Hamas were debunked. Israel also went in and massacred a hospital just recently, executed patients and threw them in a mass grave. Get up to speed.

When you say 'Genocide", Genocide against who? Terrorists?

you're just blatantly lying...

uncovering mass graves full of executed hospital patients? eh, big deal. shit happens!

students protesting: what the fuck. where is the national guard. I am terrified that society is about to collapse and everyone should be crying like I am doing
this

Yes they are. They are fighting a war with terrorists to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
Israel is fighting a war with terrorists THEY supported into power… and Israeli government is on record talking about how supporting Hamas will allow them to create division amongst Palestinians… how can y’all be so friggin dense to skip this part?

Israel is fighting a war with terrorists THEY supported into power… and Israeli government is on record talking about how supporting Hamas will allow them to create division amongst Palestinians… how can y’all be so friggin dense to skip this part?

Be quiet and get back to finding those weapons of mass destruction. We've got paperwork to finish and we're already behind.

This loser keeps spamming this crap. Israel tried to prevent the vote in 2006. They didn’t, and the people of Gaza voted for hamas. Israel did NOT support Hamas into power. The people of Gaza did. Against the wants of Israel. But you’ll keep spamming this shit and then leaving.

Funny, when those terrorists snuck into Israel and slaughtered 100's of innocent people and took hostages , I vividly remember the terrorists parading dead mutilated bodies through the streets while all of the "innocent" Palestinians laughed, cheered, and spit on the bodies.

And you expect me to give a shit that Israel is retaliating?

You don't get to commit heinous acts and then cry for a crease-fire when shit isn't going your way.

Last edited:
Back