Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

I am just going off of what my parents paid when I went. It was considered expensive then. My private high school was 7k/year when I went there in the 90s is now 22k/year.

Harvard is not that much more expensive that W&J tuition wise
harvard is like double w&j...................(as is the avg starting salary from alumni)..........

Blocking a Jewish Professor from entering? A wall of Pro Palestenians marching towrds a small group of Jewish students pushing them out? Faculty participating? WTF is going on? How is this remotely allowed? What do these kids have to do with the conflict? What if this were reversed? Would the colleges allow it? Fuck these places. Thes estudents need to sue the fuck out of that school and any faculty member involved.

Blocking a Jewish Professor from entering? A wall of Pro Palestenians marching towrds a small group of Jewish students pushing them out? Faculty participating? WTF is going on? How is this remotely allowed? What do these kids have to do with the conflict? What if this were reversed? Would the colleges allow it? Fuck these places. Thes estudents need to sue the fuck out of that school and any faculty member involved.

You'd be amazed what purposeless people can be convinced of. The West is ripe for another insane moment by my eyes.

Can't help but think this is partially a result of incendiary us vs them politics over there in the USA.

If this forum is anything to go by, and some of the politicians you have over there, everyone is so god damn quick to label someone they disagree with as an enemy.

That's not hyperbole, either, the number of people that immediately associate anti-war sentiment with antisemitism or being pro-terrorism is ridiculous. It cuts the other way, too, people who support Israel being labeled pro-genocide.

Neither is remotely true, the discourse is just so full of hysteria that every mainstream issue someone gets 'othered'.

Jewish students aren't to blame for Israeli military and governmental crimes, nor are pro-Gaza protesters to blame for what terrorists choose to do.

These politics exist everywhere, of course, but USA takes it up a notch.

harvard is like double w&j...................(as is the avg starting salary from alumni)..........

I just checked. Harvard is 48k per year but with housing it is 70.

Sounds like fire hoses and pepper spray would sort some of this out. Then arrest and having an arrest and conviction on their records is a great idea.

"Silence is complicity," Biden said in a written statement Sunday night.

Silence could also mean someone is mute.

LOL at "crisis."

These university protests are boring 21st century sit ins.

The Zionist victim complex is out of control.

Don’t want to say Jew?

The fact that people are not horrified by this is astounding. The gay dude leading the chants would be set on fire in Palestine. I'm really afraid for the future of western liberal democracies.

The fact that people are not horrified by this is astounding. The gay dude leading the chants would be set on fire in Palestine. I'm really afraid for the future of western liberal democracies.
Fire up the crusades. We'll just wait for the commie pope to step down.

Lol, even some of the faculty is involved, and blocked the entrance of their Jewish co-workers

All tax payer money needs to be removed from these indoctrination institutions that systematically hate America from the top down, from students to administrators

They hate Israel, not America. It'd actually not the same.

Back