Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Right. That’s why he said “funding hamas”. Because he didn’t really mean funding hamas….
Yeah, because he was bringing up the funding of Hamas. Where does it say that Israel was the one providing the money in that post? Nowhere, in fact the post says Qatar did. Nice try, jackass.
Should israel have let money into Gaza or just keep it so it doesn’t get there? Would that have been better for gazans? Is that what you and @PhitePhan preferred?

He and you have also repeatedly lied to suggest hamas was voted in because of Israel.
What do you mean keep it? It wasn't their money, it was Qatars. This money was to keep Hamas afloat, specifically. It was directed to go towards Hamas as they weren't able to fund their government. We've gone over this already, and NO, I will not pull up sources AGAIN for you that I already have so that you can continue to ignore them and play stupid like you are right now.

Yeah, because he was bringing up the funding of Hamas. Where does it say that Israel was the one providing the money in that post? Nowhere, in fact the post says Qatar did. Nice try, jackass.

What do you mean keep it? It wasn't their money, it was Qatars. This money was to keep Hamas afloat, specifically. It was directed to go towards Hamas as they weren't able to fund their government. We've gone over this already, and NO, I will not pull up sources AGAIN for you that I already have so that you can continue to ignore them and play stupid like you are right now.
You are debating with KFLO, who feels Hamas is to blame for the lands seized and murders committed by the war criminal regime of Israel in the 60s 70s and 80s (before Hamas was even born) too

He didn’t say Qatar did. He said israel did and provided a link. That link of course says it was Qatar. He’s tried to pretend Israel funded directly repeatedly. You want to simp for him be my guest.
What do you mean keep it? It wasn't their money, it was Qatars. This money was to keep Hamas afloat, specifically. It was directed to go towards Hamas as they weren't able to fund their government.
Should israel have blocked it from entering gaza??

And no. It was earmarked for lots of things, including unrwa and capital investments into Gaza. But keep lying.

We've gone over this already, and NO, I will not pull up sources AGAIN for you that I already have so that you can continue to ignore them and play stupid like you are right now.
You’re lying again. And yes, I know you won’t source.

He didn’t say Qatar did. He said israel did and provided a link. That link of course says it was Qatar. He’s tried to pretend Israel funded directly repeatedly. You want to simp for him be my guest.
You're reaching so hard here, it's embarrassing. Feel free to quote him or me saying that Israel funded Hamas with their money. We've always and only claimed that Israel helped get funding from Qatar directly to Hamas.
No, Israel shouldn't have entrapped Gazans into an open air prison and Gaza should be able to get funding and supplies from whoever wants to send it to them without Israel's say in the matter.

The whole argument is that Israel helped to prop up Hamas. This is part of that evidence. I don't care that Hamas got funding. You do.
And no. It was earmarked for lots of things, including unrwa and capital investments into Gaza. But keep lying.
Everything is earmarked, the funding was primarily for the purpose of keeping Hamas from collapsing. You know that, but you are a dishonest hack. If that funding didn't come through Hamas would had lost power.
You’re lying again. And yes, I know you won’t source.
How rich of you to call some one a liar. You provide zero sources. I don't think I've ever seen you post one.

You're reaching so hard here, it's embarrassing. Feel free to quote him or me saying that Israel funded Hamas with their money. We've always and only claimed that Israel helped get funding from Qatar directly to Hamas.

No, Israel shouldn't have entrapped Gazans into an open air prison and Gaza should be able to get funding and supplies from whoever wants to send it to them without Israel's say in the matter.
Hamas should have been given full autonomy. Lol. Israel should have had no say!
The whole argument is that Israel helped to prop up Hamas. This is part of that evidence. I don't care that Hamas got funding. You do.

They helped them in the 70s and early 80s. Then hamas became a terror group committed to destroy Israel and Jews. And israel stopped “propping up” hamas. That didn’t stop gaza from electing them in 2006.
Everything is earmarked, the funding was primarily for the purpose of keeping Hamas from collapsing. You know that, but you are a dishonest hack. If that funding didn't come through Hamas would had lost power.
You just said israel should have let the funding in. So you agree with them letting it in.

But you also know if the funding didn’t come in, the people of Gaza would have suffered greatly and violence would have surely escalated dramatically.

So you agree with letting it in but if they didn’t you’d with certainty have pointed the finger at israel for the negative consequences to the people of Gaza.

How rich of you to call some one a liar. You provide zero sources. I don't think I've ever seen you post one.
Yeah, lying again.

It's going to get messy.

There is one legit protester out of 20
TikTok generation

Literally, by definition, they are not. Terrorist by definition are non-state actors. Given that the IDF is part of the state of Israel, they are literally, by definition, not terrorists.

I know it sucks when the emotionally charged word you want to use doesn’t work. Don’t bother coming back at me with your weak ass attempt to play with the definition either. You said literally

Since when are terrorists only non-state actors? So the Taliban, since it rules Afghanistan, not a terrorist organization?

Terrorist
  1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

1. unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "a terrorist organization"

Simple answer - yes Israel should have blocked funds that were going into Hama's pockets.

But LMAO - You keep defending Netanyahu helping to fund Hamas.

The term terrorist doesn't really mean anything. It's an arbitrary designation by large nations who kill and maim just as much if not more than the so called terrorists do

Ever since Trump came down that escalator, it's been an all out assault to break every facet of society
to get rid of him

Jeffery Epstein.

Oh wait he was funding IDF. Must be some shawarma shops
Damn evil Jews…….

Oh, you’re just bringing up Epstein for giggles…….

Israel is fucked when the boomers die out. The younger generations aren't drinking the Kool aid
The left hates them and half or more people on the right want to stop funding them.

Back