Cro Cop Lookin Jacked at the Rizin Weigh Ins

What did he weigh in as ? He looked as swole as he's ever been.

Didnt Cro cop retire after he won the last rizin tourney or whatever the hell it was?

I think that was like his 3rd retirement. This is also his retirement fight although next new year he will face jiri for his retirement fight.

What did he weigh in as ? He looked as swole as he's ever been.

I read an article that stated he was 110kg so about 242lbs. He's probably about 8-10 lbs overweight from where he wants to be but he's been out a year and fighting TK so it's not that big of a deal.

RIZIN Mirko is going to be a Sherdog meme.

I love Cro Cop and I'm not the type who suggests when athletes should retire, but had he retired after winning the Rizin tourney last year, including a TKO win over King Mo, it would have been comparable to MJ retiring after hitting the game winner against Utah in '98. I'm happy this is at least an old school matchup against TK, but his run last year would have been a fantastic way to end an amazing career.

Unrelated...

This post deserves about a million likes.
Yeah King Mo is definitely the Malone/Stockton of mma smh

It was a reference to a star going out on top more than a comparison of King Mo to Stockton and Malone, ya dumb twat.
It was a horrible reference. Simply going out on a W does not equate to Jordan beating the Jazz.

what time does this start for us folks in EST?

I love Cro Cop and I'm not the type who suggests when athletes should retire, but had he retired after winning the Rizin tourney last year, including a TKO win over King Mo, it would have been comparable to MJ retiring after hitting the game winner against Utah in '98. I'm happy this is at least an old school matchup against TK, but his run last year would have been a fantastic way to end an amazing career.

Unrelated...

This post deserves about a million likes.

I know man

All finishes... An IGF title and a defence of that title. Avenging his most brutal loss to Gonzaga in the UFC and winning a bonus award. To winning the RIZIN GP like...ahhhhhhg man just stay retired!!!

This is what Vitor needs to do to close out a career. Get back on the sauce and smash some 2nd tier opponents.

He was always a broad guy.

Back