******Cro Cop*******

DIRTYCOP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Cro Cop has a stroke and retires......Im still in shock..... This guy is one of the fucking legends of our sport. I know that there are many here who truly know how great Cro Cop was, and what legendary battles he had.

Thank you Mirko Filipovic for kicking so much ass, being a beast in the ring and cage and inspiring so many.

[yt]

Mirko Mania Worship

Hespek. Hopefully there’s no serious after effects.

His left high kick is so strong it almost sent him to the cemetery. No mortal can wield that power.

I know right.......the reports say nothing paralyzed thank God

More specifically, according to Sherdog via Google Translate, he "had a huge luckily that he did not paralyze or deformed my face"

Better translation from a Sherdogger was: "I was very lucky to not be paralyzed or have a facial deformity."

More specifically, according to Sherdog via Google Translate, he "had a huge luckily that he did not paralyze or deformed my face"

Better translation from a Sherdogger was: "I was very lucky to not be paralyzed or have a facial deformity."
Crazy. Happy he got out of the game alive, cro cop had that vibe that he never knew when to call it and would always be coming back until irreparable damage.

He had a brain aneurysm, not a heart attack. A vein in his neck burst and he had some bleeding on the brain.

Back