Media Crowd fights at UFC Mexico | Dana White reacts

Not big fan of this kind of behavior. Being in the crowd, this would have angered and disappointed me greatly. Just get along man.

Not big fan of this kind of behavior. Being in the crowd, this would have angered and disappointed me greatly. Just get along man.
Alcohol:

bdd.jpg

I don’t know who’s fighting who but I guess when you’re in a brawl you should keep your head on a swivel. Anyone could sucker punch you at any given moment. So just throw hands at every direction and hope you don’t end up in jail or in a hospital

<{JustBleed}>

Dana’s reaction to the fight in the crowd:

“The fight in the crowd doesn’t look good for the UFC? That never happens. That literally never happens,” White told MMA Junkie and other reporters. “It happened here in Mexico City. The crazy thing about that fight, when that fight broke out, it felt like it kept going forever. So I ran over there and was watching it. Nobody stopped it. I was waiting for security to come in. They just let them go until it was over.

“That was one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen. I don’t think it’s a bad look for the UFC. It happened and that was the end of that. I think after everybody saw the end of that sh*t, nobody else wanted to try that again. No security. The fight just went on until it was over. I’ve never seen any sh*t like that in my life.”
Never? Fights in the stands happen too often for this to be the first in the UFC, i dont believe him.

Never? Fights in the stands happen too often for this to be the first in the UFC, i dont believe him.

yeah there's definitely footage of brawls at UFC events that I've seen in the past

that said, I would never think a brawl like that would be a bad look for the UFC it's just a bad look for the grown ass people involved in it

People who can’t hold their drink fuck it up for everyone, they will only sell you 2 at a time , they stop serving long before the event is over , fuckin sucks man , if your a lightweight and can only handle 3 don’t go out in public and get all excited and try to drink 10 .
Also the security at the arena must have been on break

That guy with the 1 punch KO ability must be a sherdogger. Its a well known fact that every sherdogger has that 1 punch KO, basically every street fight story told on here ended in that beautiful 1 punch KO

I've had all of mine end in a 1 punch KO, lost count, stopped keeping track after 470-0

Back