Crypto Megathread V14 - I’ve got 81000 problems but a BTC ain’t one

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think I missed all the drama. I like everyone's opinion here and just ignore the people who are clearly clueless or just annoying ;) - Most people in this thread don't just constantly troll though, in general it's a pretty good thread. We've even had some of our own memes/charicatures

"$81k Link"
"Level in and out"
"I love ETH and only ETH"
"ETH sucks, ADA will kill it"

I'm sure there are a ton more. My personal meme is "75 types of cryptos on 4 different exchanges isn't enough, what if I miss out on a moonbag" aka "just 1 more crypto type and I swear I'm done for the year".

Blazers advertising crypto StormX on their jerseys the coming season. Currently .0211ish

the other crazy thing is that is appears to be a 5 year deal! Most patches on jerseys cost about $10mil per year. So this isn't some 1 and done deal.

I might grab more of it. I mean the "5 year deal" won't work out of stormx goes bankrupt but it seems they do have some long term ideas in play.

the other crazy thing is that is appears to be a 5 year deal! Most patches on jerseys cost about $10mil per year. So this isn't some 1 and done deal.

I might grab more of it. I mean the "5 year deal" won't work out of stormx goes bankrupt but it seems they do have some long term ideas in play.
Their ATH is about 10x what it is right now. So given they'll have their logo on an NBA team, with possibly the best player in the league on their team (unless he leaves) I don't see why it couldn't hit at least half that sometime next season if not much higher.

Thankyou for advice everyone.

Does anyone have any thoughts on CRO as a long term hold?

API3 offering some nice and fairly predictable swing trading opportunities

It was at $3 on 20th June before dropping to $1.6 on 22nd.

Then at $3.1 a few days ago before dropping to $2.5

I'm not a huge fan of doing this often but if it does a +45% in one day is a good sign it will drop. Managed to increase my stack by more than two hundred tokens hedging 25% of my holdings although I do have a few thousand.

This is of course all pre going live still. I expect it to return to $10 when market recovers and it goes live then $100-200+ is possible in the years ahead.

Last edited:
Anyone have any good books, hopefully on Audible, about Crypto? I have an account there I'm going to cancel but have a few credits to use up first. Looking for something to use my free credits on. I have 7 credits. Or maybe I'll just get the Harry Potter series for my kids ;)

Anyone have any good books, hopefully on Audible, about Crypto? I have an account there I'm going to cancel but have a few credits to use up first. Looking for something to use my free credits on. I have 7 credits. Or maybe I'll just get the Harry Potter series for my kids ;)
I’d go podcasts. Lex Friedman has Ben Goertzle, Charlie Hockinson, Vitali B, Silvio Mercali and Sergey from Chainlink. All are worth listening to.

Mashinsky predicts one more dump in July then smooth sailing to six figure BTC this year.

"We have seen 2 capitulation selling events for $BTC in the past two months 1. Retail FOMO bought the run up to $65k sold ~$3B worth 2. Flash selling last week of ~$3B that included miners & China retail, some FUD selling We are about to see the third and last wave…

#3. We are about to get one more wave of selling… mostly from the FOMO $20B worth of #GBTC arb institutional trade. Hedge funds used leverage loans from
@GenesisTrading
and others to buy BTC in Jan/Feb 2021 that will become unlocked for the first time starting next week…

At least $5B will have to be unwound off $GBTC which may take BTC prices back to the $29k levels After this July sell off we should see smooth sailing for the rest of the year as we break new ATH on our way to the $140-160k price range per BTC…

before correcting back to the $90k levels to close the 2021 year end. I have shared these ranges on
@Twitter @KitcoNewsNOW, @YahooFinance ,@BloombergTV since January including a prediction in Feb/March that we will retest the $30k levels and I stand by my year end projections"

twitter.com/Mashinsky/status/1411414712345149442

Since nothing is happening and the shit coin thread is dead… Want to see something funny?

Every time I swap for some coin I end up with $5-10 worth of BNB or ETH in my wallet. So I’ve been throwing a few bucks into a random shit coin just for fun or DCA into one I already have if it’s dipping hard. I don’t recommend doing this unless you hate money because they are ALL going to zero someday. I’ve had a lot of fun doing it though so it’s worth it to me. Look at this pile of garbage I’ve accumulated over the last few months.

F7287B67-5D79-4D5E-9C00-9B14510D58F2.png

<Fedor23>

Longest I’ve gone not looking at my portfolio. I think it’s been 3 or 4 days

Didnt that piece of shit Elon Musk go in on Bitcoin at 47K and now its at 34k?

Centric Rise moving over to the Binance Smart Chain soon from Tron. Has a couple of new staking platforms due to launch as well. Just a heads up.. dyor

Worth taking a glance at RBC (Rubic) too. If it manages to pop like uniswap you're getting in super early.

I'm a little wary of Matic atm, with the whole admin key situation.

Centric Rise moving over to the Binance Smart Chain soon from Tron. Has a couple of new staking platforms due to launch as well. Just a heads up.. dyor

Worth taking a glance at RBC (Rubic) too. If it manages to pop like uniswap you're getting in super early.

I'm a little wary of Matic atm, with the whole admin key situation.
Yeah no more Matic for me, the admin situation plus Eth 2.0 will lessen the need for them substantially.

Nothing for me but BTC/Eth for the rest of the summer if not the rest of the year. Converted all my alts but Eth into BTC a few days ago, no diversity for this guy lol.

2222.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back