Crypto Megathread v17 - Schrödinger's Cat

Even used cars and junkers shot up! Everything has, even a cheap powerrack I bought on Amazon in 2019 is double in price now.

Expect increase of prices from 3-10% across the board over the next few months imo. Higher increases for larger items.

If you want to make any big purchases like TVs or home goods etc, do it now. Massive issues with supply chain and freight costs right now that will be passed onto consumers.

Expect increase of prices from 3-10% across the board over the next few months imo. Higher increases for larger items.

If you want to make any big purchases like TVs or home goods etc, do it now. Massive issues with supply chain and freight costs right now that will be passed onto consumers.

Yep. Meat shortage incoming as well. Most Intel saying that meat will be ~50% more expensive come Christmas. All of the supply chain holea we saw during the pandemic last year will catch up to us, as it usually takes that amount of time for it to be realized. Better start stockpiling peeps.

Last edited:
Yep. Meat shortage incoming as well. Most Intel saying that meat will be ~50% more expensive come Christmas. All of the supply chain holea we saw during the pandemic last year will catch up to us, as it usually takea that amount of time for it to be realized. Better start stockpiling peeps.

I've already been increasing prices on my items. I've also been experimenting with price increases across the board beyond supply chain cost increases. One product I increased price by 40% and even with slightly lower sales volume, I've almost doubled revenue.

I've already been increasing prices on my items. I've also been experimenting with price increases across the board beyond supply chain cost increases. One product I increased price by 40% and even with slightly lower sales volume, I've almost doubled revenue.

How are sales stats looking on items you've experimented with? Any change in volume?

How are sales stats looking on items you've experimented with? Any change in volume?

I changed one product from $79.99 to $139.99 and sales volume increased. After that I started getting a lot more experimental on my pricing.

The example I listed here and the other one are my two biggest successes as far as pricing experiments over the last quarter. Had mixed results on aggressive price changes but overall I'm raising everything slightly to keep my margins healthy.

Food is crazy too, the tricks they use to fool the average consumer is comical. Its easy to catch on when you have growing kids!

I remember you from when I used to post many years ago, hope all is well! The funny thing is you're better off in your part of Asia.

:)

I changed one product from $79.99 to $139.99 and sales volume increased. After that I started getting a lot more experimental on my pricing.

The example I listed here and the other one are my two biggest successes as far as pricing experiments over the last quarter. Had mixed results on aggressive price changes but overall I'm raising everything slightly to keep my margins healthy.

That's crazy! I've got a little business on the side, tried upping my prices by 12%, and I got less orders and comments from customers.

Is there a marketplace like 99designs for people to submit requests for the development of smart contracts or the “NFT-ization” of “things”?

If not, I’m seriously considering making one

Also — hear me out — I was thinking about what industries could be ripe for NFT use and scaling.

One came to me that I have no idea really how the industry worked, but thought about how NFTs could fit in.

Fashion design.

Fashion designers submit their sketches of collections as NFTs. You could do this in school, as an independent designer or if you were Versace. Imagine if the next big designer put out their NFTs and in 5 years they become the next big thing. I imagine their original NFT collection could be worth a lot.

I keep two portfolio trackers and the ALGO sale only cost me about a grand. I can live that that.

Wow. My HBAR hold just passed both BTC and my VET. Of course I leveled out a little bit.

Back