Crypto Megathread V28 - Prediction? PAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Harmony doesn't die over the few years until the next bullrun it's current price will be looked back on as...nice imo.

You keep your gold in your bank? What’s the lunacy? There are different benefits to using storage. I’m banks go bankrupt and don’t get bailed out, you can’t pull money out. Look what happened in Iceland not long ago. I have bonds, gold, antiques, and a coin collection my dad has been adding to since he was a kid. I also have a safe at home. Is having a home safe lunacy? I also have savings in places other than my banks, fools keep all their money in banks collecting their .03% apy.

You do get bailed out if a bank goes bankrupt. Each account is insured by the FDIC for $250,000. You need to read up on the S&L crisis of the 90s. Banks that were insolvent were seized by the government and the accounts of the customers was guaranteed. The whole point on why they are insured is that the government doesn't want a run on the banks. Ever. There is no mechanism like this for crypto. Your money is basically guaranteed protection in a bank. There are way too many things that get affected by bank runs for anyone to allow this to happen as was learned after the crash in 1929.

Doing my wellness check on the boys. Hope everyone didn't give up. This is my 6 major crash I lived through. Gets easier and easier to not get emotional if you're in it for the long run .
I haven't mentioned it in here but I did sell my BTC at 31k weeks back, I was pissed off but there's a 50/50 chance I'll be going on strike next week so I needed that financial safety net.

If we don't go on strike it'll end up being a blessing as soon as I know for sure I'll be a full coiner if the prices stay anything like they are now.

So with all the exchanges falling apart, i have some cash in my exchange. I have cash there because i wanna be ready to deploy it when i see a good dip in price. But with all the stablecoins falling apart, which stable coin is the best? Usdc? Tether? I dont want to put it back in my bank account because ill get taxed. What should i be doing?

So with all the exchanges falling apart, i have some cash in my exchange. I have cash there because i wanna be ready to deploy it when i see a good dip in price. But with all the stablecoins falling apart, which stable coin is the best? Usdc? Tether? I dont want to put it back in my bank account because ill get taxed. What should i be doing?
Def not USDT.

USDC seems the best bet

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back