Crypto Megathread V30 - Welcome to the clown show

Status
Not open for further replies.
22.8 the ceiling before a drop? I kind of want to play on gaining a little more if we think another dip is coming

I'm looking at 22.8 for a macro decision is what i meant to say.

So if this was me making the decision to the question he's asking i'd probably sell at my btc buys from 18k at 22.8k.

Then wait to see the reaction and either re buy into continuation or let it dip if i feel like 22.8 won't break

I'd expect a pullback at 22.8 basically

I'm busy with some other shit right now (building an RV schoolbus), but tonight i wanna look at order flows, order blocks, liquidations etc.

My gut would say theres a shit ton of money waiting at 20k-19.5k and it would be a classic BTC move to just never give that dip and just keep on moving up

Like 21.3 to 22.8k
Pull back to 20.8 max 20.3

Leaving everyone waiting for the breakout retest in the dust forcing them to buy higher or stay sidelined

I’m about 60/40 equities crypto but that’s purely because my crypto has grown so much. Including retirement(401k&IRA) I’m about 13% crypto.
I'm about 50/50 but it helps I took profits. 401k just sits there and accumulates... Crypto requires skimming and buying all the time.

I'm about 50/50 but it helps I took profits. 401k just sits there and accumulates... Crypto requires skimming and buying all the time.
I’m hoping that we’re around 18 when I get my bonus so I can buy in again. All my cash is going to buying eggs!

Whats everyones view on polygon/matic? Ive been only buying/dcaing eth only for best ratio for risk to reward. But looking into polygon and their contracts with disney, italian government, banks etc. Im looking to go 50/50 eth and polygon. Looking to be a nice symbiotic relationship

Funny how much people hate crypto. Say Blockchain has no use, hope it fails, love to see people lose money in it, etc. You'd think crypto molested their kids.

And the worst part is that vast majority of those people literally know jack shit about it. You can't even have a legitimate discussion with them because they're so clueless.

Whats everyones view on polygon/matic? Ive been only buying/dcaing eth only for best ratio for risk to reward. But looking into polygon and their contracts with disney, italian government, banks etc. Im looking to go 50/50 eth and polygon. Looking to be a nice symbiotic relationship
Matic is one of the bluechips of crypto imo. I still get angry when I remember when I missed it going below .40 last year.

Top 5 in the entire space imo, and I own none.

Matic is one of the bluechips of crypto imo. I still get angry when I remember when I missed it going below .40 last year.

Top 5 in the entire space imo, and I own none.
The question is not whether it will pump this cycle, but whether it will last. I see ETH just scaling to a monolithic chain after sharding is implemented thus rendering layer2s useless.

The question is not whether it will pump this cycle, but whether it will last. I see ETH just scaling to a monolithic chain after sharding is implemented thus rendering layer2s useless.

I think by the time Ethereum shards, Polygon ecosystem will be established enough to persist.

Layer 2s will still be an option, it's not a one chain to rule them all situation.

I think by the time Ethereum shards, Polygon ecosystem will be established enough to persist.

Layer 2s will still be an option, it's not a one chain to rule them all situation.
I think that’s debatable. Having one chain offers much more security.

We could be getting a pullback today or tomorrow
c55.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back