Crypto Megathread v34 - Last Chance to Hop on Before Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn what happened? Everyone was pretty psyched on it a few years ago fawning over Silvio Micali
What do you think are the top 5 in your opinion these days?
It’s a dead chain. Tokenomics are F’d. no DApps or activity.

I was big on Algorand but after researching more it just is a dead chain.

This cycle you need institutional investments for an actually good investment. Things will pump but I’d put my money in more solid bets.

BTC
SOL
ETH

Folks like Matic and Avax too but idk.

Alright. Bought some more Bitcorn today. Little less than usual. Will reevaluate in two weeks.

Attachments

• upload_2023-11-2_10-2-23.png
    upload_2023-11-2_10-2-23.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
It’s a dead chain. Tokenomics are F’d. no DApps or activity.

I was big on Algorand but after researching more it just is a dead chain.

This cycle you need institutional investments for an actually good investment. Things will pump but I’d put my money in more solid bets.

BTC
SOL
ETH

Folks like Matic and Avax too but idk.

near is a sleeper. It is the crypto being tethered to web 3.0

near has an entire underground ecosystem of uber alt coins

i'm gonna slowly start rolling cash into mainly ETH.

Perhaps XRP too? What's going on with that case anyone know?

F9-EvFTW4AANuwM

i'm gonna slowly start rolling cash into mainly ETH.

Perhaps XRP too? What's going on with that case anyone know?

The case against the 2 execs got tossed, and the judge ruled that XRP on secondary markets (ie. exchanges) are not securities, but the token sales directly from Ripple to financial institutions are. So basically, a big fat L for the SEC.

Haven't followed for a while.

Can someone give me an update on if ALGORAND is worth getting into about now? or has it fallen off like many other alts?
Its future is looking bad. Mainly they decided to pull a major plug on it (it’s dapps pretty much) but are somehow still pushing the staking platform. I don’t even know what their plan is anymore. It was looking really good until a few months ago. I kinda wish they explained their entire readjusted game plan. But it looks like it’s in survival mode.

Its future is looking bad. Mainly they decided to pull a major plug on it (it’s dapps pretty much) but are somehow still pushing the staking platform. I don’t even know what their plan is anymore. It was looking really good until a few months ago. I kinda wish they explained their entire readjusted game plan. But it looks like it’s in survival mode.
ETH it is. What are your top 5 long termers?

ETH it is. What are your top 5 long termers?
Right now still playing it safe with BTC, ETH. It’s hard to tell with Alts long term honestly. When one starts showing promise, it either takes off and massive cracks start to show or it just kinda meanders.
But I do have a bit in ATOM, Chainlink, Polkadot. And then a really good spread between about 20 others I think that show real promise. Algo was my number 1 hold for about a year, and up until news that they were shutting down Algofi, they were in my top 5. I still hold some Algo (just in case we are wrong and it somehow moons), and have it in Folks Finance. But its less than $100 worth now.

Im in link and sol

Getting the dip
i wanted this is the buy opp rn

May you fry Friedman

and the Caroline who doesnt look like a Caroline too

Betting on something that has no real value to generate wealth and is just an analog to playing roulette is not what anyone would call wise investing.
I mean this is true to an extent, but it applies to many things. Does modern art have intrinsic value and utility?
Bingo! The whole “90% of crypto is worthless or scams!” Like, guys — that’s the same for everything
I wouldnt say 'everything'. Crypto has a higher ratio of worthlessness than probably any other area of investments but the reward of getting into this space early is you have to sift through a lot of the trash.

What do you think are the top 5 in your opinion these days?
Safest bet is to base with some BTC, maybe ETH though the floor has fallen out with ETH before so it's not as solid.

As for alts there are many with potential.
If you want a project which is built on legit tech that has an inevitability in its future rise due to its legit purpose and oceanic like infrastructure reach in the crypto space look no further.

https://www.benzinga.com/pressrelea...e-decentralized-data-feeds-to-five-new-chains

API3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back