Crypto Megathread v35 - The SEC will let me be

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tensormemberpass nft, jup red pass, magicxen.lol.reward nft, and an mfiwhitelist.expert.whitelist nft were dropped into my solflare wallet and I dunno why or what I'm meant to do with them.
Looks like a dusting attack

There seems to be an initial positive undercurrent in the alts right now thats somewhat disassociated w the bitcoin current
let us hope

this whole black swan narrative is eating away at me and i swore it wouldnt

help me off the ledge fellas

Of course Im in that boat too

But in the short term interim I cant be the only guy here whos a fan of the All In podcast (Chamath)? Robert Kiyosaki/Gary Cardone sounded unhinged at one point but this constant bitcoin cheerleading banter (eg Raoul Paul) has me a little paranoid too if Im being honest. Im one of those who gets skittish if there are too many cheerleaders in the room

Chamath's think tank have referenced a 3% chance for nuclear war this year which is an all time high for such a magnitude event, full scsle cyber attacks to cripple electrical grids, AI engineered chemical borne agents and disease X

Not a pot smoker but I admit I probably should fish or golf more lol

I know TA isnt really discussed here much but several of the guys I really follow and who have a real knack for it are saying $30k is likely in the cards

Ive set cash aside for that for sure

I know TA isnt really discussed here much but several of the guys I really follow and who have a real knack for it are saying $30k is likely in the cards

Ive set cash aside for that for sure
Every TA guy I follow says the opposite. The ETF money is following in.

Risks:

Coinbase isn’t actually buying the BTC. This of course isn’t happening and would mean both that Coinbase would cease to exist and that there is no future for bitcoin.

Black Swan: war, AI or other would mean way worse things that whatever money you have invested in crypto.

Every TA guy I follow says the opposite. The ETF money is following in.

Risks:

Coinbase isn’t actually buying the BTC. This of course isn’t happening and would mean both that Coinbase would cease to exist and that there is no future for bitcoin.

Black Swan: war, AI or other would mean way worse things that whatever money you have invested in crypto.
$38k in the short term is realistic.

Post ETF, pre halving hangover was to be expected. I'm guessing we'll float around this range or little less for the rest of the first half of this year.. maybe even into Q3 for a bit. Which I welcome, I would mind making my BTC, Sol and Matic stack a bit bigger.

Will ALTs unchain from BTC and ETH and do their thing sooner rather than later is my question

You can see their btc inflows here.

I wonder how much money they make from managing custody on behalf of the etf owners. Final mgmt fees of around 0.25, maybe half goes to custodian?
So if they have a total of 4bn, they get around 5m per annum. Doesn't seem worth it for the effort and risk unless they can otherwise monetise it. Maybe once they get a few more billion

You can see their btc inflows here.

I wonder how much money they make from managing custody on behalf of the etf owners. Final mgmt fees of around 0.25, maybe half goes to custodian?
So if they have a total of 4bn, they get around 5m per annum. Doesn't seem worth it for the effort and risk unless they can otherwise monetise it. Maybe once they get a few more billion
Id imagine if they are holding it as a custodian they're making float off it. That's a huge balance to make interest off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back