Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

What do you guys think will do at least a 5x from here?

I'm starting to think that ROSE will underperform this cycle
I’m betting on at least a relatively risk-free 5x from here for BEAM. They a 200m usd treasury backing them and are becoming the biggest gaming infrastructure platform in the space. Am rotating my profits from small caps into Beam for the next 12 months.

I’m betting on at least a relatively risk-free 5x from here for BEAM. They a 200m usd treasury backing them and are becoming the biggest gaming infrastructure platform in the space. Am rotating my profits from small caps into Beam for the next 12 months.
Which BEAM, and what’s the difference between those top 2?IMG_4302.jpeg

GJrkdElWMAENBOn

I heard about Dan. He forgot the password to his wallet, so he's filthy rich, except for the fact he can't access any of his money. It's almost like living in complete and utter opulence and not being able to enjoy it.

I heard about Dan. He forgot the password to his wallet, so he's filthy rich, except for the fact he can't access any of his money. It's almost like living in complete and utter opulence and not being able to enjoy it.

ohnoo! worse that could happen to anyone. same with that guy james who throw away his harddrive with 70k BTC in it. he was trying to recover them by digging the landfill.

if they only kept their keys.

Has anyone ever heard of this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/karate-combat/

It's a martial arts promotion tokenizing their company and its price is $0.003 for now. at the beginning of this year, it was $0.006. $KARATE is listed on many exchanges including Gate.io, MEXC, Bitfinex, and Kucoin.

Is this worth investing in?

I bought SHIV ,(Shiva inu) and TRUMPDOGE) recently.

They're the only shitcoins I know, thanks.

Back