Crypto Megathread V7 - What Capital Gains Tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, just staked all of my ETH. Hopefully they put it back in my portfolio soon... That drop off...
I apologize for my lack of knowledge but what does that mean, what did you do with your Eth?

You can get AGI on Uniswap. Prepare for fees. :/

I apologize for my lack of knowledge but what does that mean, what did you do with your Eth?
Well nothing apparently... They just sent me an email saying my staking was "unsuccessful" lmao.

Basically was going to use my holding for network validation (via a pool) for proof of stake. Wouldn't have been able to trade or sell it until the validation was over but would have earned 6 percent apy while I was waiting.

Wouldn't be shocked if my eth was rejected because it was small fry compared to the whales that were signed on already. Seems like they're well beyond their Target thus far.

Binance.us isn’t available in the state. I’ve tried KuCoin but it’s just insanity

KuCoin seems easy enough once you've got it figured out. My only complaint is not being able to deposit from my bank account. Buying in on coinbase and transferring ain't free. :(

Ok guys, I'm gonna let you in on a low cap gem. This is 4 mil MC right now, so a x10 is easy. It was released last week and was number 1 in dextools. DIGI. You can buy it from Uniswap using Metamask. Steve Aoki shilled it, AMA on Cointelegraph last week, etc., etc.

https://twitter.com/Digibleio
This may be the next big thing. It’s climbing and getting ready to take off. Glad I jumped in on this one. Please note this post is not investment advice**

I haven’t been on Sherdog on non-mobile in years. Honestly the first time I’ve been on non-mobile was to edit the OP of this thread. Felt so weird

Really? I have Galaxy note 10+ and I just can't do Sherdog on my phone. It's just... BLARGH.

Binance.us isn’t available in the state. I’ve tried KuCoin but it’s just insanity
I'm in the same boat in Texas. For a state big on business, it is strange that Texas is not cryptocurrency friendly. For example Celsius doesn't even allow for stable coin deposit, though fortunately DAI is still available so I can get that 10% APY.

There's a way around that though. All you need is a VPN to access the Binance international version, which has way more options. If you trade with crypto, there's no KYC. Same goes with Kucoin, where more new projects like Modefi is available with USDT pair and I don't have to pay ridiculous Ethereum gas fee on Uniswap.

You can buy bitcoin or stable coins on Coinbase (I hear USDT is coming soon), activate your VPN, transfer to your Binance wallet, and trade using crypto. Once you have them, it's recommended you transfer them to your own wallet just in case. Hope that helps Sherbro

Ok guys, I'm gonna let you in on a low cap gem. This is 4 mil MC right now, so a x10 is easy. It was released last week and was number 1 in dextools. DIGI. You can buy it from Uniswap using Metamask. Steve Aoki shilled it, AMA on Cointelegraph last week, etc., etc.

https://twitter.com/Digibleio

So you might actually be making a smart move now and getting in early with a project which has potential.
But surely you would have to sacrifice some of your link to get in on this?

For being such a great investor, Kevin O'leary has some stupid takes on cryptocurrency.

Flip flopping all the time.

It's garbage, it's good, its worthless... I now have 3 percent of my portfolio invested in Bitcoin.

The other day he was saying ETH will always be second to Bitcoin... Reasoning being Bitcoin was "first"

First at what it does, sure. Still doesn't guarantee anything. Too bad you know nothing about any this stuff bud.

For being such a great investor, Kevin O'leary has some stupid takes on cryptocurrency.

Flip flopping all the time.

It's garbage, it's good, its worthless... I now have 3 percent of my portfolio invested in Bitcoin.

The other day he was saying ETH will always be second to Bitcoin... Reasoning being Bitcoin was "first"

First at what it does, sure. Still doesn't guarantee anything. Too bad you know nothing about any this stuff bud.
I like him a lot, but he’s an idiot in this space.

Eth hitting $3500 (cdn) it's been a good night.

I have planned to allocate a large amount this month and did sufficient research to beef up my current holdings, and yet me right now:

57u6ur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back