crystal meth permanent damage?

No, bro. I'm on Adderall which is the brand name for a mix of dextroamphetamine & amphetamine salts.
How are on it vs without it? Do you notice much of a difference? When did it start being prescribed to you? I think you can't use that in boxing competition due to ped rules.

ive got a friend who was extremely addicted to crystal meth. he started smoking it but began shooting it very quickly and he did so for 8 years. he often used other drugs like cocaine marijuana, alcohol and lsd while on meth.

he has been sober for over 8 years but still struggles with confusion, anger and depression even though he sees a psychologists, meditates and has a support group that he attends.

i am wondering if anybody here knows if meth can cause permanent psychological damage or not and how long long term damage is and if so can you link me to any studies about it? a quick google search is not conclusive for me.

thanks.

Look up the brain and nervous system's effects on long-term crystal meth. They're severe, and although your friend may be clean for 8 years (very impressive) its doubtful he'd ever go back to being 100% as if he never had the habit to begin with.

That said, at least he's alive and he's had an extent of a recovery.

Yeah. Meth is a scourge. I've known people that used for years and years. It seems to exacerbate existing mental illnesses, which is why a lot of people become drug addicts to begin with. And it does horrible shit to your body. Its a terrible drug.

I once worked at a bank and a woman came in that looked like she was in her late 40s early 50s. Hands me her ID and she was in her 20s, I forget the exact age. But yeah that's what meth will do to you
Get a lot of those out here in the desert. Got some people at work that easily look twenty years older than they are. Its honestly horrific just seeing what it does to people's faces and teeth.

How are on it vs without it? Do you notice much of a difference? When did it start being prescribed to you? I think you can't use that in boxing competition due to ped rules.

That's right. It's definitely a banned substance. So, I wasn't ever properly medicated during the entirety of my boxing career. It wasn't until later in life that I was prescribed Adderall & it made a world of difference. It stopped a lot of my generalized anxiety issues, stopped my agitation, controlled my racing intrusive thoughts & of course, allowed me to focus much better.

That's right. It's definitely a banned substance. So, I wasn't ever properly medicated during the entirety of my boxing career. It wasn't until later in life that I was prescribed Adderall & it made a world of difference. It stopped a lot of my generalized anxiety issues, stopped my agitation, controlled my racing intrusive thoughts & of course, allowed me to focus much better.
How long you been on it? Any negatives? Do you think it should be legal? Seems like it can give a decisive advantage.

Honest to God what scares me is meth is now the safest hard drug on the market. It’s a fucked world where the most destructive drug is the safest common hard drug. Shit, last month 4-5 comedians shared a bag of coke and all but one died which was hospitalized.

cocaine=laced with fentanyl

heroin=laced with fentanyl

meth=

How long you been on it? Any negatives? Do you think it should be legal? Seems like it can give a decisive advantage.
Oh, certainly it can provide an advantage to individuals who don't have ADD because it's a powerful stimulant. But for me, it counteracts the normal manic state of my mind, calms me down & allows me to think & focus like someone who doesn't have ADD.

I've been on Adderall for the better part of a decade with no adverse side effects.

I've never seen what she looks like but for some reason I have this suspicion that she was really hot

2660.jpg
Wood.

There's basically 2 types of drug users, ones that take for recreational purposes and the type that uses for self medication because of issues within their life.

I worked with a 7 time felon that shot so much dope he had to start injecting in his neck and between his toes. Scientists would benefit studying him for prolonged methamphetamine usage and its effects on the body. Dude would eat dog food out the can at work, he never bought food. It was always from church food boxes. We'd make lines of various powders and he'd snort them for 2 bucks

Update on my friend. This last anger/darkness episode was one of the worste hes had BUT he came through it well. He said that he used to get the same feeling on meth and really thought the devil was inside of him back then. He had the awarness during this last episode that this darkness had been in him a long time and that he was releasing it or it was coming out during these episodes, that is was leaving him.

He was also able to tie this feeling of darkness and evil inside of him to specific parts of his life and events that happened and choices he had made.

Ive seen him get this bad a few times and each time he has squeaked through maintaining his sobriety and has been psychologically and emotionally healthier on the other side. Its just very difficult work for him as he outgrows these past patterns.

He is in a place now where he can see he is being healed by god through each one of these episodes and that his life and mind are always healthier on the other side. But these episodes are very difficult and they seem to be the real and the true when they come up for him for as long as they last.

His recovery consists of counseling and daily meditation and he used to do aa also. Its working and he gets better all the time.

^^^^^^^^

Update to the update.

He also said that he was filled with so much hate that he used to twist everything in his mind and turn it against god or life itself if you will. He said that kind of twisted thinking got so ingrained in him that it became habitual no doubt fueled by intense drug powered obsessions. Part of what he experiences during the releases is a very strong period of that warped thinking that feels involuntary. However on the other side of that there is less warped thinking in his day to day.

Freaking crazy.

Everyone i know on the meth turns them into retards. Nothing but oxygen thieves

Back