CTECity: Short bus tour

CTEGod

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Don’t ask me

"YOU BROKE MY FUCKIN ANCLE!!"

Like we're supposed to feel sorry for you now, when you were just fighting like a savagae with some asshole on concrete

play dumb games and win the prize

Hahha fucking dude hitting himself in the hoodie. We need a gif haha he probably thought if he got mad enough he would turn into the hulk or something.

A. Is beating B
B is losing
C jumps in
A starts losing
B mouths off like he is tough after having a female walrus save him.
A breaks ankle.
Beatdown stops.

Wtf.

A. Is beating B
B is losing
C jumps in
A starts losing
B mouths off like he is tough after having a female walrus save him.
A breaks ankle.
Beatdown stops.

Wtf.

Forgot about dude beating himself

There's just so much going on here... <Lmaoo>

Also the fat guy sperging out and punching himself in the face <45>

I think the CTE gods like this offering because of the ankle and self inflicted punishment, but they are still shaking their head trying to figure out what exactly the hell is going on.

I think the CTE gods like this offering because of the ankle and self inflicted punishment, but they are still shaking their head trying to figure out what exactly the hell is going on.

verdict is everyone in this vid was born with CTE

I'm impressed that the guy got slammed on the concrete and kept fighting.

Funny how dude got the takedown and was winning on points with GNP then the guy getting beat down slickly kicks his foot causing him to trip and break his ankle.

Funny how dude got the takedown and was winning on points with GNP then the guy getting beat down slickly kicks his foot causing him to trip and break his ankle.

Shouldn't have tried to get the judges decision. CTEGod frowns on point fighting.

Back