Media CUBAN MUSCLE CRISIS! 43 Year old Yoel Romero gets HILARIOUS THERAPY and Adjustment

The therapist is trying his best to retrieve the missing neck of Romero.

Dude is 43 and still looks more jacked than 99% of 25 year olds.

I want to find the fountain he's been drinking out of.

tenor.gif

He is a manlet in front of a sherbro. The weakest of us is 6,4 with 5% body fat and 225 lbs of muscle.

Theres no one type of people in Cuba, you cant categorize them at all. Theres every race there all speaking Spanish. Theres a freakin’ full blown China-town there for crying out loud. Blond haired blue-eyed Cubans with French last names like my mother. Its a cess-pool of races. Black communities that look like they belong in Africa. Shits wild.

Ok i need to go there! I love travelling backpack but all inclusive are so cheap in cuba i might just do that!

" I want to find the fountain he's been drinking out of."....Kids man:rolleyes:....just eat healthy, work out, sleep, dont do drugs, dont be stupid with alcohol and never stop educating yourself about everything!! and you are going to look great at any age. Maybe you wont ever look like Romero, but you are gonna like yourself. This is not rocket science son, a very healthy 48 years old who likes himself a lot is telling you that. Write it down if you need it.

As a physiotherapist, I hate seeing nonsense like this. Most of what that guy is doing is absolutely ridiculous.

As a physiotherapist, I hate seeing nonsense like this. Most of what that guy is doing is absolutely ridiculous.
Agreed. The crazy part is i think he has a PhD designation and probly makes high six figures for that shit. I shoulda went to chiro school and use a wooden leg to tap people's alignment into place

What? LOL I have been to cuba and not even 1% of the men look like him lol.

look man you’re barking up the wrong tree. Yoel himself said it on JRE. If you don’t agree, take it up with gay jesus.

Agreed. The crazy part is i think he has a PhD designation and probly makes high six figures for that shit. I shoulda went to chiro school and use a wooden leg to tap people's alignment into place
Yeah the guy probably has a Phd in tickling and mallet hitting.

I actually had an interview at the UFC PI. The whole thing seemed like a cult. I honestly don't even know what that hammer nonsense is. The fact that he allowed it to be filmed indicates how delusional he his.

There are chiropractors everywhere man, and they make really good money.

who was it fucked up his eye again, bobby knucks? got some of that weidman action going on

karmas a bitch either way

Yeah in one of the whittaker fights he broke his orbital bone, it wasn't even a big shot either IIRC it was just a jab or straight. Just goes to highlight the risks of fighting, any single shot can change your life forever.

Back