Cube lego big block stones @ Muley Point East ?

- My ancestor!
maxresdefault.jpg

What type of rock is it?

If sedimentary, I believe it is natural and quite common for them to fracture linearly in both horizontal and vertical planes creating clean lines and near-perfect cubes.

What type of rock is it?

If sedimentary, I believe it is natural and quite common for them to fracture linearly in both horizontal and vertical planes creating clean lines and near-perfect cubes.
primarily composed of sedimentary rocks how it looks like, and based on the info I found
Are there other locations with samelike fractures ?
Doesnt seem to be realistic to expect such shapes are created by natural fractures

how would be possible that nature creates such shapes over the years ?
it looks like quarry of some kind
META2EB_o.png

Giant's Causway in Ireland

The-Giants-Causeway-Story-M.jpg

giants-causeway2.jpg
Those always reminded me of the machine on Mars, in Total Recall. The machine that starts the oxygenation of the air.

Don’t they say that the cause of these formations are do to volcanism of some sorts?

Those always reminded me of the machine on Mars, in Total Recall. The machine that starts the oxygenation of the air.

Don’t they say that the cause of these formations are do to volcanism of some sorts?
Yeah, its believed that volcanic eruptions 50-60 million years ago caused these formations.

Nature is based off of Mathematics and Geometry. Sometimes nature creates formations and shapes that look man made. Sometimes these things are man-made. When you look at life and the Universe as Vibrations on one dimensional strings, and how these strings interact with each other on subatomic and particle levels, it is understandable.

Reactions: 666
Nature is based off of Mathematics and Geometry. Sometimes nature creates formations and shapes that look man made. Sometimes these things are man-made. When you look at life and the Universe as Vibrations on one dimensional strings, and how these strings interact with each other on subatomic and particle levels, it is understandable.
I think you just solved the mystery of the pyramids.

Almost as odd as planets being circles…(don’t @ me with your technicalities, you know the point)

Back