Current UFC fighters that are washed up and only step in for a paycheck

Nobody in the UFC is washed up. They are all the mostest elitesest in all of mma'sest.

But the bums who left for bellator are all jokes. Especially Mousasi. War UFC. WAR DANA. WAR THE REAL RED KING, THE RED GOOF!
This is true. Even the lowest ranked UFC fighter in the smallest weight class would dance circles around any Bellator or other garbage org fighter.

I don’t think Carlos Condit is phoning it in.

But I suspect he understands that his challenger days are behind him and fights for the paycheck.

Anderson too... DC fight was all gravy.... Diaz was no challenge and he totally underestimated how his body would perform against Bisping... That was supposed to be easy.

Most HWs tbh. Bottom half of all LHWs. And a whole buncha unranked WWs.

Gray Maynard. The guy is a punching bag and I can't believe UFC keep booking him. He is so slow and bad these days.

This is true. Even the lowest ranked UFC fighter in the smallest weight class would dance circles around any Bellator or other garbage org fighter.

what the fuck kind of shit is this. take that UFDick out of your mouth

what the fuck kind of shit is this. take that UFDick out of your mouth
giphy.gif

Sarcasm is not your strong suite. You need to get out of your parents basement more often.

I think alot of people are off saying Arlovski, Shogun Huntil etc. Those guys clearly have the drive to fight and in losses they still look decent, except shogun but his chin is just so far gone it's not even funny.

Not current anymore but Rashad is personally one for me. No doubt the last couple years of his career since around the Glover fight he was literally just showing up to collect a paycheck. In the anthony smith fight he looked like he wanted out as fast as he could get so he could cash in them dineros.

Maybe they just like to srap!

I agree plenty prolly do tho...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back