Curtis Blaydes tweet after TKO loss.

Yet neither one convinces me Francis is actually better

This only shows that you and whoever liked this comment are just Francis haters.

He outclassed him in the first fight and brutally stopped him in the second.

Blaydes can't hang in the cage with Francis. Facts..

People forget that Blaydes has also had some pretty underwhelming performances like Francis..

Well at least this should shut up most of those annoying Blaydes fans who were insisting DC is ducking Blaydes and demanding that Blaydes be one of DC's last fights.
Show me where people were saying that DC was ducking Blaydes, because I don't believe that.

And yes, if Blaydes defeated Ngannou then he would be next in line for a title shot.

This only shows that you and whoever liked this comment are just Francis haters.

He outclassed him in the first fight and brutally stopped him in the second.

Blaydes can't hang in the cage with Francis. Facts..

People forget that Blaydes has also had some pretty underwhelming performances like Francis..
Lol @ outclassed

Lol @ brutally stopped

I have no problems with either guy, I just like the division

I'll be back.
I'll learn from this.
Always the same shit.

Only difference is he's saying he'll be confident as always next time 'cause he took at a shot at Francis not being confident.. But yeah.

So many posts about how Blaydes was so much better than Stipe And even after the loss people still try to find excuses for him. Happy he lost was really sick of those DC avoiding blaydes posts

Anyone want to shoop his chin on the top of his head :D

Really no shame in getting TKO'd by a 100% fresh Ngannou after getting caught behind the ear. The fight was really short but he seemed to just go out there without much of a plan from the get go. He just stood in range unsure if he should shoot a takdown or engage in a striking fight and Francis came in knowing he was gonna let those bombs fly right away.

I agree with this but I would've liked to see curt get a few more seconds to prove it

Then he shouldnt have gotten himself knocked out in the first minute.

It's hard to say you're better when your opponent has demolished you twice.

Then he shouldnt have gotten himself knocked out in the first minute.

It's hard to say you're better when your opponent has demolished you twice.
Didn't say curt is better... said I'm not convinced Francis is, despite having two wins.
Nothing against Francis in that statement either

He'll be back. It's Heavyweight. One or two wins and he'll be back in the mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back