Curtis Blaydes

Did the OP or I say Curtis Blayde's entire career has been boring? Nope. We are discussing a recent fight. A fight that came about 5 or 10 mins after the event.

What is so hard to understand

the OP said he was a walking Ambien prescription, although he misspelled it. That's not the case, as while this fight didn't happen to be super exciting, his wins against JDS and Reem in particular were not boring affairs in the least. Stating he's a boring fighter bc of one fight is being overly hyperbolic. What's so hard to understand? The Anderson/Leites fight wasn't particularly exciting but that didn't make Andy a boring fighter.

the OP said he was a walking Ambien prescription, although he misspelled it. That's not the case, as while this fight didn't happen to be super exciting, his wins against JDS and Reem in particular were not boring affairs in the least. Stating he's a boring fighter bc of one fight is being overly hyperbolic. What's so hard to understand? The Anderson/Leites fight wasn't particularly exciting but that didn't make Andy a boring fighter.

He was a walking Ambien in his fight recent fight. If I said Curtis has been boring throughout his career you might have a valid point. You are arguing against nothing because it's pretty obvious we are talking about last nights fight.

You need to follow a better line of reasoning in the future my dude. Next time connect the dots and realize what the conversation is about.

Last edited:
Blaydes gassed doing the post-fight interview.

I came here to talk some trash about this... My stars, Curtis was absolutely DONE and had no business doing a post-fight interview. He was slurring his words, huffin' and puffin', and nearly passed out by the end of the interview. I have never seen a person look THAT ridiculously destroyed in a post-fight interview before.

He was just so deeply entrenched in the hurt locker, it hurt to watch... of course, I was laughing so hard I nearly gave myself a hernia so that might have played into it too.

He was a walking Ambien in his fight recent fight. If I said Curtis has been boring throughout his career you might have a valid point. You are arguing against nothing because it's pretty obvious we are talking about last nights fight.

You need to follow a better line of reasoning in the future my dude. Next time connect the dots and realize what the conversation is about.

You're making leaps in your assumptions whereas I was working off the words actually posted. If the dude said watching Blaydes tonight was like taking Ambien, I would have agreed, it was boring AF. But saying a dude is a boring fighter is totally different and that's a rreasonable conclusion considering the wording. I honestly was not sure he was just talking about the last fight or if he was employing the well worn Sherdog logic of calling a fighter boring, a can, the GOAT, etc... because of one performance.
if he was trying to say Blaydes was a boring fighter, I was pointing out how he was wrong and why. I don't believe it was being unreasonable.

Back