Cut Bohm

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is why we don't like WMMA. What a pathetic way to win. Gets kneed on the ground I get that but there is no way that hurt her to claim she can't see. WTF was that.

Kim should have done the arrow Izzy pose over her while she was acting.

how pathetic, this is not martial arts

Meh, Kim kicked her out of frustration after the bell in round 1, then kneed a clearly downed opponent in the head in round 2. If you wanna cut someone, cut the one displaying unprofessional conduct.

Why is it that Sherdog always directs more outrage at a fighter who is fouled, rather than the one who commits the foul?

Why is it that Sherdog always directs more outrage at a fighter who is fouled, rather than the one who commits the foul?
I don't respect cheating either but she clearly was playing up the knee. Kept saying she can't see for 10 minutes to the doctor as if the knee caused it if she can't even see in the first place.

Meh, Kim kicked her out of frustration after the bell in round 1, then kneed a clearly downed opponent in the head in round 2. If you wanna cut someone, cut the one displaying unprofessional conduct.
Cut both IMO. I think Kim is good TBH but at 30 something she aint going to get smarter. Her fight IQ is horrible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back