• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyborg probably would have lost to Prime Ronda

So...to make a long story short, I guess we can't agree on it just yet. Maybe after Cyborg drops an L to Kayla harris 8n Bellator, although by then peoppe will probaboy argue cyborg is over the hill.

Cyborg is a thousand times more popular than Julia Budd, you don't even know her name that's how unpopular she is.

They'd give Cyborg more fights

budd is there 145 champ and isnt a can but cris will win easy than love all those cans to crush.

ilma macfarlane is one of there most popular fights 2 and she lucky to fight twice in a year.
so maybe cris fights twice in a year.
maybe viacom pays cris 500k still but she loses the millions she gets from ppv points from the ufc.

Is Prime Ronda up there with Motivated Penn, or Chuck "when he had that look in his eyes"?

notice how cris picked when holly was on a losing streak not talked to the ufc about it right when holly beat ronda.

cris wanted until holly wasnt a risk to her record to fight her.,

Yeah..youre creating conspiracy theories....she just fought, and lost to Nunes.
What you guys KEEP ignoring is...who else is she going to fight at 145?
Currently, Nunes can go to 145, but, again, who else in that weight class is she going to fight?
So in the end, she fought, again ,the best in Nunes.
Im curious tho, if she beats Nunes in a rematch, how many excuses youre going to make for Nunes..

Just wondering if people can finally agree on this.
So...to make a long story short, I guess we can't agree on it just yet. Maybe after Cyborg drops an L to Kayla harris 8n Bellator, although by then peoppe will probaboy argue cyborg is over the hill.
Yeah, no.
giphy.gif

Just wondering if people can finally agree on this.
I doubt it. Ronda only way to beat cyborg is on the ground, but cyborg does have legit ground game. Cyborg stand up is years ahead Ronda. Ronda was no where close being a full mma fighter like cyborg, Amanda and holly.

If Ronda was half the fighter ufc, her camp, her fans and herself made herself out to be she would fought cyborg before going to wwe.

You're acting like Cyborg lost because she got taken down and subbed

She got KO'd bud, wake up. Nunes is just that good
Agree with your whole post.

Amanda has heavy hands and cyborg underestimated her. Which is kind of understandable when no female before 100% tested and matched her in mma. We have to see how Amanda vs cyborg 2 goes.

I just wonder how long before both would have gassed if it went pass the first or second round. They both was throwing haymakers with bad attention right out of the gate. Someone was going get ko’ed how both of them was going lol.

She probably would've done Ronda the same way Nunes did

Back